No announcement yet.

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think he will join any team until mid-season. I think he has mentally accepted the fact that there is no team for him, and he rather waits and tries his luck in mid-season. JB should not be invited to any TM games until he as a team
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

He should have come to Persepolis.

I know they contacted him but he was sure he was going to get a euro offer.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        I do not think he will join any team until mid-season. I think he has mentally accepted the fact that there is no team for him, and he rather waits and tries his luck in mid-season. JB should not be invited to any TM games until he as a team
        He will start both upcoming matches and wear capitan band.....there is capitan drama in tm.neithere sardar or mehdi want see each other as capitan..so jb kills that drama...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He should have come to Persepolis.

I know they contacted him but he was sure he was going to get a euro offer.
          Only contact was at a party in Tehran.
          Badamaki saw him there and asked if he is interested they start negotiations..
          J.b right away rejected and said he don't want live in iran.

Ghodos never contacted BEACAUSE ofmidfield traffic we have.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Only contact was at a party in Tehran.
            Badamaki saw him there and asked if he is interested they start negotiations..
            J.b right away rejected and said he don't want live in iran.

Ghodos never contacted BEACAUSE ofmidfield traffic we have.
            JB's dad wants him to play for Persepolis badly, but he probably won't until it's his retirement year.

I never expected Saman to come to Iran - plus I think he is closer to the Esteghlali camp.

Comment

JB's dad wants him to play for Persepolis badly, but he probably won't until it's his retirement year.

I never expected Saman to come to Iran - plus I think he is closer to the Esteghlali camp.
              Yes
              Also jb and his dad have close relationship with abedeni, and abedeni and dervish are connected so if jb ever comes is pp.
              I expect jb play until he is 37/38 since he is in good shape. We shall see jb in pp uniform when he is close to his mid 30s.....

Ghoddos will chill in UAE for rest of his career
              Imo...I think he will retire 35ish .

Comment

I would love to see JB in the MLS. Still hope an Iranian finds his way there and plays well

Comment

Yes, yes! Please come to MLS. That might be very suiting for him at this stage. I bet it would increase attendance and interest as well. Especially if he plays near Tehrangeles or Irginia.

Comment

With JB, it’s gotta be salary demands combined with playing time which has kept him clubless. I refuse to believe that no mid-tier European club has made him an offer, given his EPL experience and UCL/UEL experience with Feyenoord.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                      Yes, yes! Please come to MLS. That might be very suiting for him at this stage. I bet it would increase attendance and interest as well. Especially if he plays near Tehrangeles or Irginia.
                      Galaxy won't sign persian players. I used to know their Gm and he said because of azizi
                      Persian players are pretty much black listed by MLS teams specially galaxy..

LA fc maybe since they had beitashor but he had Canada paspor

Comment

I mean in pararell the teammate of both these two who also happened to be older than both is shining in UCL in San Siro in of of the world aboslutly top club while the two of them who happend to also play in Europe last season are struggling, one still without club and the other joining a UEA team that is not even top team in EUA and they have all played World Cup at least twice and are still part of a national team that is ranked in world top 20. What a sad story..

Comment

Galaxy won't sign persian players. I used to know their Gm and he said because of azizi

That idiot Azizi is still poisoning every place he goes....Beitashor has American passport!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haji Lalas?

Comment

Haji Lalas?
                              The Holland dude
                              Dennis klose

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                                That idiot Azizi is still poisoning every place he goes....Beitashor has American passport!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                                Then he was even safer

Comment

Working...
                                X