Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB's Support System:

No f***boi bache mahal agents around him.

Comment

So is he going to Genoa or not??

Comment

That be awesome to have two legionnaires in Serie A!

Comment

The slow pace of the Italian league would suit him I feel since he has lost any pace that he did have.

also, with Genoa being weak and in the relegation zone he would spend most of the time defending when he is playing …

Comment

Kudos to Jahanbaksh choosing Genoa!

Guys like Sardar and Ghoddos can learn a thing or two from him!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              JB's Support System:

No f***boi bache mahal agents around him.
              I genuinely can’t tell if you’re actually giving kudos to JB’s agent or if you’re being satirical here…..
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I genuinely can’t tell if you’re actually giving kudos to JB’s agent or if you’re being satirical here…..
                I am mostly praising his parents, but I think even his agent is ok. If he was a sleazebag he'd have pressured him to go to UAE to make a fat commission.
                Maybe he doesn't have the connections mega agents do, and probably should have steered him away from Brighton, but at least he's not f***ing his football up.

Comment

I really hope the Genoa move works out. Then, him and Taremi would be the only true professionals remaining from the CQ era.

I expected more out of Ghoddos. Very disappointing.

Comment

Memo to ALL FBI(federation of bikar iranians)members.
                    3 words
                    CALL JB AGENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I am mostly praising his parents, but I think even his agent is ok. If he was a sleazebag he'd have pressured him to go to UAE to make a fat commission.
                      Maybe he doesn't have the connections mega agents do, and probably should have steered him away from Brighton, but at least he's not f***ing his football up.
                      his parents are lovely folks but as far as his agent is concerned he is as incompetent as it gets. This situation JB is in of not having a club is inexcusable and an embarrassment….we’re talking about the TM captain and a guy who won the golden boot of eredivise as a winger. Obviously I’m happy to hear that things (seemingly) are working its way out but a half decent agent would have been able to do this for JB back in July.

edit: and on the sleazbag thing….thats just one way to be a bad agent. A sleazbag that forces a transfer for a fat commission is no better or no worse than an agent who can’t help a high quality player land a half decent team as a free agent. They are equally damaging IMO
                      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 10-08-2024, 10:45 AM.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In addition to Jahanbakhsh, Genoa is also interested in Mario Balotelli!

Comment

Is this Genoa move happening or is it the usual wishful shero ver from ARJ camp ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Is this Genoa move happening or is it the usual wishful shero ver from ARJ camp ..!?
                            ARJ is taking a gap year.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              ARJ is taking a gap year.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                              They are waiting for his Holland passport .

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                In addition to Jahanbakhsh, Genoa is also interested in Mario Balotelli!
                                He's still playing?!

Comment

Working...
                                X