X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Sardar rideh
    beydaghesham zadde..!
    all these bs goals in this Mickey Mouse league ain't gonna reverse his massive fk up & get him back in most fan's good graces .!!

Best case scenario for him, hes got 1 more, (this time watered down & much weakened) WC to finally step the fk up & be fit enough to partake & actually finally score a fking goal or 2 to prove his worth still to TM, so far as I'm concerned, the rest is just delkhoshi for naive fanboys of him ..!
    😂😂😂

Exactly which part of Persianfootball is not Naive Fanboy Delkhoshi?

I propose we change the name of this site to
    NaiveFanboyDelkhoshi.com

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Good of community? He closed the door for Iranian footballers in Bundesliga for another 10-15 years. His job is football not volleyball.
      His job is to make money playing football. He is doing that quite well with his latest move.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

The reality is he doesn't care about club success anymore and wanted to secure the bag and play for TM. If he can do that at a high level, and still do well for TM, there's no reason he should be excluded from any list.

Good things don't last forever. We have a bunch of namak nashnas fans who think players are their toys or something. They're human with other desires and goals too

Comment

Don’t think he should be excluded from the list. Only because our striker depth is lacking.

But he should come off the bench.

Comment

Best way forward with him is to let him play 50-60 min and then last 30 bring in a younger striker like Saharkhizan or Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Yup, exactly my point! Russia - not a top tier league and barely tier 2 in Europe. Why Russia? Same reason TM can arrange friendlies with their NT, when nobody else wants to play us. Because they're one of the few allies Iran has politically, heck them and China practically own us. You see my point? Everything in Iran is tied to politics and religion. Remove that from the equation, which shouldn't play a role in a Footballer's career whatsoever to begin with, and you will most certainly get different results.
              Why Russia? Because was declining offers from proper leagues since 2017 at age 21! He finally ran away to avoid paying child support Don’t even try to make this bache naneh’s personal failures a political issue.

Comment

Honestly, I was pissed as well, when I heard he left Europe. However, I don't really care much about his club career, as long as he delivers for TM. I can't believe the hate he is getting here, despite everything he has done for TM, and certainly will continue to do so, as he is only 29. People are so quick to forget his goals and performances when they were needed the most (his goals after the Wilmots desaster, his performance in the last AC, his performance in the WC, despite being injured). Dude is literally the current top scorer for TM and the second top scorer of all time, behind Daei and people want him out, like WTF!?
                Yes, he might have fitness issues and be injured all the time. Football might not be his highest priority, and his talent might have a much higher ceiling. Even still, he performs for TM and keeps scoring or assisting. 99% of the people here will regret their criticism, once Azmoun is done and gone and we are stuck with the likes of Moghanlou. Mark my words. We don't have a replacement for our legionaires, and as it seems the near future doesn't look too good in this regard.

Comment

Scored winner today at 93 min in 2-1 vs new promoted side
                  Where is Saeid btw? Is he injured? Wasn't even part of squad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SARDAR NICKNAME IN UAE IS

ALGHATEL ALIRANI🤣

Ghatel in farsi mean murderer or small tough donkey🤣

Whatever

What's matter he is ready to go wcq26

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Scored winner today at 93 min in 2-1 vs new promoted side
                      Where is Saeid btw? Is he injured? Wasn't even part of squad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      They don't want take risk on him
                      He is coming back from injury
                      They baby stepping him in.

Let's see in general call him up

Comment

Originally posted by Kojiro Hyuga View Post
                        Honestly, I was pissed as well, when I heard he left Europe. However, I don't really care much about his club career, as long as he delivers for TM. I can't believe the hate he is getting here, despite everything he has done for TM, and certainly will continue to do so, as he is only 29. People are so quick to forget his goals and performances when they were needed the most (his goals after the Wilmots desaster, his performance in the last AC, his performance in the WC, despite being injured). Dude is literally the current top scorer for TM and the second top scorer of all time, behind Daei and people want him out, like WTF!?
                        Yes, he might have fitness issues and be injured all the time. Football might not be his highest priority, and his talent might have a much higher ceiling. Even still, he performs for TM and keeps scoring or assisting. 99% of the people here will regret their criticism, once Azmoun is done and gone and we are stuck with the likes of Moghanlou. Mark my words. We don't have a replacement for our legionaires, and as it seems the near future doesn't look too good in this regard.
                        i agree to the jest of the post,
                        however the big problem with us fans quickly come to terms and accepting Mediocrity in our players career ambitions (especially Key players, like Sardar) is slowly but surely setting a very dangerous precedence for our future hopefuls as well..!
                        i sure as shitt havent gotten over sardar's selfish ridemoony yet and likely will not get over it any time too soon either...!
                        he clearly responds with improved performances when criticized and shat all over, than positive encouragements so shall gladly oblige him as such ..! 💪

our much Necessary lengthy, extreme negative reaction to this koongoshad gooozoo showing sever lack of ambition Will certainly serve as a warning to other possible TM current starters who are currently sacrificing $$s and toughing it out in more competitive ( EU ) leagues but also mulling over the idea of a transfer to easy money Ayrab/sunday leagues..!

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                          SARDAR NICKNAME IN UAE IS

ALGHATEL ALIRANI🤣

Ghatel in farsi mean murderer or small tough donkey🤣

Whatever

What's matter he is ready to go wcq26
                          I think your farsi "nam-keshideh". Ghatel does indeed mean murderer.

However, what you are thinking in terms of donkey is called GhateR. And it does not even mean a small donkey. Ghater is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse (mule in English). They are not small by any means and are known to be strong load carriers.

You are welcome!
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

However, what you are thinking in terms of donkey is called GhateR. And it does not even mean a small donkey. Ghater is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse (mule in English). They are not small by any means and are known to be strong load carriers.

You are welcome!
                            Then what's a Yabu?
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Then what's a Yabu?
                              Yabu is Hinny in English. The opposite hybrid of Mule. It is the offspring of a Male horse and a female donkey.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

You are welcome!
                                🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                                If a male donkey gets to bang a female horse,
                                Dose a male horse gets to bang female donkey?

I just saw someone else had same thought as me, and u answered it.

Comment

Working...
                                X