Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Shame on him. Every shitty striker of french league score tons of goal in Bundesliga : ekitike, kolo moani, guirassy openda..
    L'kuzen was too big for him joining from crappy Russia
    He should have joined a mid table Bundesliga side at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

L'kuzen was too big for him joining from crappy Russia
      He should have joined a mid table Bundesliga side at best

lol L'kuzen was relegation zone when he joined them, they were on a losing streak. Only after the coach got kicked and Xabi came in they changed and became dominant

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

lol L'kuzen was relegation zone when he joined them, they were on a losing streak. Only after the coach got kicked and Xabi came in they changed and became dominant
        L'kuzen is always one of top 4-5 clubs in Germany! He struggled that season but historically he has been consistently one of the best clubs in Bundesliga despite choking usually to win the title(exceptionally last season)!

Comment

Thoughts about Portugal/Italy being better enjoyed countries generally by Iranians compared to Russia/Germany factoring into the difference in trajectory of Taremi and Azmoun?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Thoughts about Portugal/Italy being better enjoyed countries generally by Iranians compared to Russia/Germany factoring into the difference in trajectory of Taremi and Azmoun?
            Absolute nonsense. Stop this right now.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Its not a matter of which country, its a matter of professionalism. Notice how Taremi and ARJ don't even entertain the idea of regressing back to Iran or some arab league. Talent is only 1 part of the equation. You need talent + professionalism + some degree of luck to make it far.

Same with Allahyar, he had a few setbacks but he decided to go a low tier Euro team to build himself back up and now he's doing great. Now look at someone like Hosseinzadeh who was doing well and scored a few goals but came back after 6 months because he Belgium was too "gloomy" lol

Comment

Its not a matter of which country, its a matter of professionalism. Notice how Taremi and ARJ don't even entertain the idea of regressing back to Iran or some arab league. Talent is only 1 part of the equation. You need talent + professionalism + some degree of luck to make it far.

Same with Allahyar, he had a few setbacks but he decided to go a low tier Euro team to build himself back up and now he's doing great. Now look at someone like Hosseinzadeh who was doing well and scored a few goals but came back after 6 months because he Belgium was too "gloomy" lol
                This..!
                & imo, Sardar has plenty quality and the pedigree required to be one of the top scorers in most any team in Bundesliga..!
                However, he severely lacks the adequate fitness & stamina for achieving it ..!
                and even more sad & disgusting the professionalism & ambition for it ..! 🤢
                he’s yet another wanker, koongoshaad underachiever in the long line of wasted footballing top talents of Iran ..!

Comment

Man in my opinion Hosseinzadeh was our biggest talent 3, 4 years ago. While everybody was talking about Allahyar i think from a raw talent point of view Hosseinzadeh had the edge. Then he tore his ACL which set him back but all of a sudden came that Charleroi move where he did quite well despite the circumstances (new country, recent ACL injury, higher level of play).

Was so hopeful for him but then he decided to move back to PGL which was quite shocking. I don't really follow our league but his stats look great so far this season, 3 goals & 2 assists in 3 matches. Hope he can keep it up and if he has the chance for another Euro move he gotta man up take it and stay. He is turnig 24 soon and it would be a shame if he turns out to be another what if.

Comment

Agreed and that is the major factor.

I am just contemplating that our lazier players like Karimi and Azmoun tried things in Germany which the players tend to be industriously hard working which they are not.

Jahanbakhsh is so professional but still struggled in England where players are judged on physicality and work rate.

I think he would have been great for a stint in La Liga in his prime where the focus was not so much workrate

Comment

Koeman expelled Berghwin from Holland NT because he moved to one of ksa big teams. In the same time our players are rewarded from joining mickey mouse uae, we can't even criticize them and we are busier opening a salmuni for general style haircut

Comment

But we aint Netherlands. We cant choose from such a Big pool of players. Azmoun playing in UAE isnt worse than playing in Iran. His team even beat Sepahan.

Azmoun is still one of our best attackers. People forget what he did at the Asian Cup, and how everybody rated him higher than Taremi. We need Azmoun, Netherlands dont need Bergwijn

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                          But we aint Netherlands. We cant choose from such a Big pool of players. Azmoun playing in UAE isnt worse than playing in Iran. His team even beat Sepahan.

Azmoun is still one of our best attackers. People forget what he did at the Asian Cup, and how everybody rated him higher than Taremi. We need Azmoun, Netherlands dont need Bergwijn
                          I disagree, Holland pool isn't that impressive for their standards and for stronger EU competitions they have. They can thank their coaches to hype their players by transferring them in mass in big clubs and have opportunity to play with/against big teams.

Contrary to us, their coaches are much better quality than their players and such decisions just set an example and raise standards.

We are well above most asia even without Azmoun (I agree the haircutter is just lowering our level). In mid/long term, we have better solutions that a lazy unmotivated fat Azmoun. Except if we get stubborn with this shortterm overrage non sense

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I disagree, Holland pool isn't that impressive for their standards and for stronger EU competitions they have. They can thank their coaches to hype their players by transferring them in mass in big clubs and have opportunity to play with/against big teams.

Contrary to us, their coaches are much better quality than their players and such decisions just set an example and raise standards.

We are well above most asia even without Azmoun (I agree the haircutter is just lowering our level). In mid/long term, we have better solutions that a lazy unmotivated fat Azmoun. Except if we get stubborn with this shortterm overrage non sense
                            Even if Netherlands pool isnt that impressive for their standards, its still Miles above us. We have one player who Would be called up for their squad. The rest wouldnt even make their D team. So we cant Pick and choose based on which League they play in.

Azmoun has Been in UAE for 2 months. He is still above every other striker in Iran expect Taremi. Maybe in 2 years time, things have changed. But at this time and moment, he is still one of our most important and best players. There Can be no doubt about at all. And yes, im disappointed that he chose UAE, but facts are facts.

Argentina didnt stop using Messi just because he is 36 and plays in USA. They have 20 strikers that plays in better League and the American, but they still Call up Messi. And no im not comparing Azmoun to Messi, its just to say that its not only about which League the player is in, but also the level of the player. the level between Messi and other argentinien strikers is maybe even less than the level between Azmoun and other iranian strikers expect Taremi.
                            Few months ago, he was in Roma. A level which 99.9% of iranian football players never reach

Comment

I myself cannot believe how I suddenly lost interest in such a player that I always followed and had great interest in after he moved to the UAE. And I have no regrets either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

Even if Netherlands pool isnt that impressive for their standards, its still Miles above us. We have one player who Would be called up for their squad. The rest wouldnt even make their D team. So we cant Pick and choose based on which League they play in.

Azmoun has Been in UAE for 2 months. He is still above every other striker in Iran expect Taremi. Maybe in 2 years time, things have changed. But at this time and moment, he is still one of our most important and best players. There Can be no doubt about at all. And yes, im disappointed that he chose UAE, but facts are facts.

Argentina didnt stop using Messi just because he is 36 and plays in USA. They have 20 strikers that plays in better League and the American, but they still Call up Messi. And no im not comparing Azmoun to Messi, its just to say that its not only about which League the player is in, but also the level of the player. the level between Messi and other argentinien strikers is maybe even less than the level between Azmoun and other iranian strikers expect Taremi.
                                Few months ago, he was in Roma. A level which 99.9% of iranian football players never reach

We have to look to the big picture. Holland is in big fight with 10 others Euro teams to stay stop/not to slide. Iran is dominating most Asia, we can do without this Azmoun (and we better do it as he is injury prone anyway). If Saharkhizan, Aghaeipour, Ghandipour cann't do the job against Kyrgyrzstan next to taremi, Ghoddos and co, then better not go and embarass ourselves in 2026.

Messi left Europe at 35, still remains a true professional.

Btw we also don't need the 2 striker system to rely that much on Azmoun, we have plenty of option to strenghten our midfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X