No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sardar Ridemoun @ UAE horce race / 2024- death "would be more appropriate.

The guy doesn't care about football and his career why should he hzve a thread

Comment

sharmande vali vaghean Haalaate 🤮🤮🤮 behem dast when I saw this thread. Such a disappointment.

Comment

This guy on club level has been so sharm avar
        Stayed in Russia far too long. Shows up late and overweight to training camps, chokes big time for leverkusen and gets loaned out the season when they become the most invincible team in Europe. Bench rides for mou’s Roma for a season, and now this.
        I can’t give him too hard of a time because he did truly perform really well for team Melli at the Asian cup, but this is the signal that his time has passed and newer hungrier forwards need to be started over him or at the very least it should save us from our long commitments to 2 striker system.

Comment

Done!
          Our golden dick(doodol tala) boy is officially part of Al- Shotor FC

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205807...A9%DB%8C%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Even Saudi league won't hurt less!
            UAE is the worst among the 3!

Comment

Happy boy in Al Shotor jersey! what an ugly jersey
              Ingar rafte Real!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205811...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

He unfollowed both Roma and L'Kuzen!
                Raahat lol
                This guy has the brain of 10 years old kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  What a horrible move and exhausting player to support. Undeniable talent, with some of the worst work ethic we have ever seen. Shows up fat for every pre-season, spends the entire first half of the season trying to get into shape, and just puts a few good weeks near the end of teh season. After years of waiting for his big move form Russia, he makes a horrible move to bayer leverkusen, and goes from a Roma loan to UAE... He just wants to be out of the spotlight now, be fat and lazy, get paid, and he knows he will still be called up to TM.

He has been unmotivated for years now and riding solely on his god given talent, what a shame.
                  most iranian players make bad decisions in favour of easy money

Rezian - took the qatari money could easily have played for a european team
                  PAG turned down Leeds for Chinese super league and Qatari league

a good bulk of our first 11 have moved to UAE
                  even taremi stayed in iran too long and took the qatari cash
                  Gucci did too! So did Nekounam he moved to the kuwaiti league!
                  Ebrahimi was our best player v japan whilst playing in the qatari league!

In general the middle east is too alluring -Tax free , IPL overpays mediocre players who would get 1/5th the salary if they move to Europe- the top four ipl clubs over pay too much

nowadays alot of players are moving to saudi , qatari and emyrati leagues in their prime - tax free salaries and easy life and slow pace football. Is too hard to say no

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Even Saudi league won't hurt less!
                    UAE is the worst among the 3!

Saudi league at least you know the top 4 teams have big talents and the players will be tested
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                        Vaghean riid be halemon

Comment

Neither of L kuzen or Roma didn't even bother to post Thank you message for him!
                          That is pretty much done for almost all players, even the ones who don't play much!
                          Show the images and reputation he left for both clubs!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Neither of L kuzen or Roma didn't even bother to post Thank you message for him!
                            That is pretty much done for almost all players, even the ones who don't play much!
                            Show the images and reputation he left for both clubs!

Well, when you don’t show up for training per your contract…what do you expect?

Sadly, he keeps getting rewarded for his unprofessional behavior with the next contract, so his behavior will not change.

Comment

I just saw pictures of sardar first Training.
                              He has armpit fats...thats a no no even iran league 2 now a days.
                              he is 10lbs away imo
                              and by 1st wcq match he be fit enough to bang in couple goals against Kyrgyzstan.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                                I just saw pictures of sardar first Training.
                                He has armpit fats...
                                he is 10lbs away imo
                                and by 1st wcq match he be fit enough to bang in couple goals against Kyrgyzstan.
                                Just hope he makes it there, he is one yazdani tackle away from tearing his calf in all 3 angles on august 6th

Comment

Working...
                                X