• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Sardar and his fat brother scored…
    Yes their 100th tap in

Comment

Any other Iranian would have scored a goal like that and you lot would be buzzing for a week.

Any non-iranians would have scored a goal like that and the internet would be buzzing for a week.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

lol he can score 90 goals in UAE sunday league and it still won't get rid of his gut. 2 goals for TM in last 6 games he started, only against HK and Turkmenistan. Impeccable form
        That is called selection bias (6 games). With that logic we should dump Taremi and play Ghaedi as he is the most prolific given his goals to minutes ratio over the few last games.

As the second highest goal scorer in TM history, Azmoun is not lacking in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          Any other Iranian would have scored a goal like that and you lot would be buzzing for a week.

Any non-iranians would have scored a goal like that and the internet would be buzzing for a week.

Kanaani also scored 10 goals in Qatari league, doesn't make it any more impressive man.

You got any examples of buzzing for any other Iranian? All I see following youth players abroad.

I don't think any fans of any kind would celebrate the regression of their most talented players from the highest level to the most koon goshad league in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Kanaani also scored 10 goals in Qatari league, doesn't make it any more impressive man.

You got any examples of buzzing for any other Iranian? All I see following youth players abroad.

I don't think any fans of any kind would celebrate the regression of their most talented players from the highest level to the most koon goshad league in the world.
            Our 2 current players who played in the EPL don't even have a team. How much of a fall is that?

Ghoshad league is better than none.

It's the new us. We should embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
              Our 2 current players who played in the EPL don't even have a team. How much of a fall is that?

Ghoshad league is better than none.

It's the new us. We should embrace it.

Instead of embracing it, start demanding more from these players who earn millions of dollars a year and their whole livelihood is based on the support of Iranian fans.

On a final note this is not the new us, before CQ this was the norm. Players constantly being selfish, TM being full of party bazi, and seeking an easy payday.

Comment

The NT should be like a presidency term. You do 4 years and that's it!
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  The NT should be like a presidency term. You do 4 years and that's it!
                  lol we would never build any chemistry like that. Its not a new concept, you just find the most talented youth players you have from 18-22 and let them build chemistry for years, and hope that they can peak by 26-30.

CQ did this with TM. Ezatollahi and ARJ were training with him during their U17 days

Comment

Guys! Mark my words! He will be back!
                    Put koon goshad and all these on side, i guess there is no doubt on this and he is entirely responsible for! But Regarding moving to UAE, he had 2 choices:
                    1. Sit entire season out as Kuzen didnt want him
                    2. Or move somewhere to play!

He had offer from Sevilla but no one except arabs were willing to pay kiuzen tramsfer fee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X