Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I was among a very few to criticize him when everyone was sending flower to him!
    Reason: i don't think any striker in Iranian football ever had his talent and that include Daei and Taremi
    Saying he is done NOW and all that is real non sense to me! He still has the best finish among all of Iranian strikers including Taremi! Yes Taremi is much better all around striker and coaches always go for multi tasks players instead of pure striker these days and yes Sardar stamina is shit but at international football level come back to me when someone else bang at least 10+ goals to the back of the net under the age of 25(not even 20 i am saying) then we talk!
    Until that time he is second best scorer behind Daei for now and enjoy while it last because we have to wait another 20 years at least if not more to have such a player in level of talent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What happened? You turned around so quick. Did Azmoun’s team kidnap your dog or send you a check? Where is my check? Lol. For the right price, Azmoun can be better than Mbappe for me, no problem.

Bottomline: 29 years, playing in empty stadiums in Dubai. Be ghole maruf, you can put lipstick on a pig but…

Comment

Iran_19 jaane aziz. Put talent aside because that is just part of the big picture for a professional footballer. Just answer one question for me… if Serdar joins St Truiden tomorrow will he have started more games & played more minutes than Kahveh at the end of the season? Please answer honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Iran_19 jaane aziz. Put talent aside because that is just part of the big picture for a professional footballer. Just answer one question for me… if Serdar joins St Truiden tomorrow will he have started more games & played more minutes than Kahveh at the end of the season? Please answer honestly.
        Bro,
        Lets not waste time on his weaknesses, we all know he doesn't train hard, fitness issue in most part of his career BUT i ask you a question! Who is your choice in TM to replace him?
        I am pissed at him more than anyone but he is by far the best we got at this position with Taremi!
        I am pissed because he had the potential to be even better than Taremi and he failed but even with current form no other striker is even close to him!
        And yes he will score more goals than Kaveh in Belgium!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Bro,
          Lets not waste time on his weaknesses, we all know he doesn't train hard, fitness issue in most part of his career BUT i ask you a question! Who is your choice in TM to replace him?
          I am pissed at him more than anyone but he is by far the best we got at this position with Taremi!
          I am pissed because he had the potential to be even better than Taremi and he failed but even with current form no other striker is even close to him!
          And yes he will score more goals than Kaveh in Belgium!

I agree there is currently no better option in GN’s team. And honestly not much to discuss. Everyone knows its gonna be Azmoun as long as he can walk or until he leaves himself. That’s the rotten TM culture. Even if there was a better option, there is no way a younger player will have more goals or experience that an older washed up player will and in Iran they give too much credit to ‘experience’. If the old one is done he is done. And unfortunately Azmoun is done. Ye kam zoor zad against a weak country and couldn’t start 4 days later. Badanesh nemikeshe. He is a few years away from total retirment. If he had any shame or conscience he would retire from TM today.

(small note for everyone: when I say few years from retirement I mean 1-2 years. He won’t be at next world cup. Screenshot this post and we can talk about it when it happens. I am most negative and said benchwarmer at Fenerbahce, he is in Dubai!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I agree there is currently no better option in GN's team. And honestly not much to discuss. Everyone knows its gonna be Azmoun as long as he can walk or until he leaves himself. That's the rotten TM culture. Even if there was a better option, there is no way a younger player will have more goals or experience that an older washed up player will and in Iran they give too much credit to 'experience'. If the old one is done he is done. And unfortunately Azmoun is done. Ye kam zoor zad against a weak country and couldn't start 4 days later. Badanesh nemikeshe. He is a few years away from total retirment. If he had any shame or conscience he would retire from TM today.

(small note for everyone: when I say few years from retirement I mean 1-2 years. He won't be at next world cup. Screenshot this post and we can talk about it when it happens. I am most negative and said benchwarmer at Fenerbahce, he is in Dubai!!!)
            That koone goshaad and heavy fat contract ruined him! If he was free agent i am 100% sure he was still playing in Europa!
            All i. All he is the only one to be blamed but at least he is playing and scoring yea shitty league bur still! There are tons of world stars much better than him who play in arab land, more or less at same level!
            Also last year UAE club won ACL!
            Yes league level is nor good but as soon as you don't perform you are out! Not even benched! Cause they don't care about money!

Comment

His natural talent is unbelievable man. What a naturally gifted player

He is also shockingly fast for his fitness level. Peak fitness he could be top 20 striker in the world

Comment

Working...
              X