Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

With deep regret and sadness I open this thread.

Cant wait for him to bag a hat trick, and get subbed at the 57th minute due to a minor "injury."

Comment

Why a thread for a guy in UAE?
      Should we open one for Ghaedi, Nour, Moghanlou and Saeid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

move this to international fourm.
        btw current acl champ is from uae.

Good news for uae league lovers🤣
        If u have glwiz paid subscription and have the Arabic package u probably can watch the matches......

Comment

Close this shitt please
          chuck him with the rest of the koongoshad sell out in the players in Ayrab leagues thread

Comment

azmoun thank you for dissapointing your country for some horses

Comment

He doesn’t deserve an individual thread. He belongs in a shared thread with all Iranians playing in Arab league

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                He doesn’t deserve an individual thread. He belongs in a shared thread with all Iranians playing in Arab league
                He’s still one of our best players lol
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Gonna be interesting how this develops. I have a feeling Sardar and Eza are about to become the most hated Iranian players on August 6th when they knock out Sepahan from ACL. Sepahan fans will come for their blood 🤣

In all honesty though I predict Shabab Al Ahli will probably be desperate to sell him when they realize he is either injured or can't play more than 30 min 🤣

Comment

I honestly think he will do well there, however this is a detrimental move to his career. It’s a retirement move for a guy who was loved by Klopp, Mourinho, NES etc. For a guy who at a young age turned the Bayern Munich defence inside out and scored against other big teams in Europe.
                    He took the decision to move to Russia at a young age, I actually think after what happened in World Cup 18 that the move to Zenit was the right one for him. He got back his confidence and his happiness.
                    The move to Bayern was an exciting one but his body wasn’t able to keep up with playing in a top 5 league. Maybe he knows that, maybe he knows he doesn’t have the right commitment to play at the top level now.
                    As I said in the other thread big shame, playing in UAE will not do wonders for his fitness. He will be playing against lower quality opposition and surrounded by lower quality players, he won’t have a Mourinho to guide and improve him.

Comment

Comment

🤨
                        aliAsghari punt his lazy asss into the Ayrab League Players thread..!!
                        he no longer deserves his own thread ..!!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025 = Sardar Azmoun RIDEMOONE KAAMEL 2024/2025.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025 = Sardar Azmoun RIDEMOONE KAAMEL 2024/2025.
                            Kaamel and camel...
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

What a horrible move and exhausting player to support. Undeniable talent, with some of the worst work ethic we have ever seen. Shows up fat for every pre-season, spends the entire first half of the season trying to get into shape, and just puts a few good weeks near the end of teh season. After years of waiting for his big move form Russia, he makes a horrible move to bayer leverkusen, and goes from a Roma loan to UAE... He just wants to be out of the spotlight now, be fat and lazy, get paid, and he knows he will still be called up to TM.

He has been unmotivated for years now and riding solely on his god given talent, what a shame.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X