No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from the fact that most of his fans are disappointed by this move, this is quite a signing for an Emirati side to sign a player like Azmoun and not being over 33. Nowadays you expect Saudi teams to sign high profile players...

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman View Post
      Apart from the fact that most of his fans are disappointed by this move, this is quite a signing for an Emirati side to sign a player like Azmoun and not being over 33. Nowadays you expect Saudi teams to sign high profile players...
      Sadly, a Saudi move would have been much more desirable for him. This is how rock-bottom he's hit that we wished he moved to Saudi at the age of 29.

Comment

U know On 2nd thoughts 💭 🤔
        keep this thread open ..!
        This a perfect spot for releasing out one’s daily frustration by taking da piss on this koongoshaad kharsavaareh bigheyrat ..!

or reading others’ similarly irritated gripes about this national embarrassment of a footballer …!
        & then go about your merry day feeling relieved & satisfied, knowing that maybe I don’t accomplish all that I’m setting out to do today ….but @ least I couldn’t possibly wet the bed completely like that bache-nane wanker Sardar eh Guzmoun..! 😅
        😝

Comment

Qatari leagues are picking up European talent from ages of 24-28

Saudi league is picking up younger European players too

Saudi league would’ve been more beneficial he’d have had a good shot at the Asian champions league and some club World Cup experience

this team isn’t particularly spectacular even for uae league level
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Saudi league would’ve been more beneficial he’d have had a good shot at the Asian champions league and some club World Cup experience

January transfer to Saudi after big first half of season💀
            At least now Ezza and Azmoun can adopt each others bad eating habits and both become fat with cholo kabab and ghelyoon at Dubai Marina.

Comment

Y'all are missing the plot. The reason he went to Dubai isn't because of Shabab Al-Ahli. It's because horse racing is one of the major activities there and he also owns dozens of race horses there.

Comment

Do we have the power here to ban him? That be cool…

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

An Emirati side won ACL by defeating the mighty Al Hilal in the semis...

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                    Y'all are missing the plot. The reason he went to Dubai isn't because of Shabab Al-Ahli. It's because horse racing is one of the major activities there and he also owns dozens of race horses there.
                    Good on him if he's got his next career lined up too! And he owns a girl's volleyball team? Multidimensional!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                      Good on him if he's got his next career lined up too! And he owns a girl's volleyball team? Multidimensional!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                      In one of his interviews, he said he spends a lot of money on feeding and maintaining his horses. Seems more like a hobby. It can be lucrative but I think it's mostly in Europe.

Comment

An Emirati side won ACL by defeating the mighty Al Hilal in the semis...
                        yeah Al- Ain and they defeated a japanese side in the final.

I gotta say though that japanese team defended awfully and were ill disciplined - top 4 of IPL probably wouldve done a better job . Honestly i think the bulk of the k-league and J-league teams are similar to the top 4 PGPL teams. Some calamitous defending at times facing Zhaedi.

Could be due to the fact that the hot young prospects in korea and japan get picked up young and thus you're left with the mediocre players and late bloomers hence why their standard appears pretty low. Either way now West Asia is infinitely harder due to the Saudi money now than East Asia plus the Chinese teams are bankrupt and no longer have the capital to spend to improve their leagues
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

In one of his interviews, he said he spends a lot of money on feeding and maintaining his horses. Seems more like a hobby. It can be lucrative but I think it's mostly in Europe.
                          I highly doubt he could ever turn a profit on his kharsavaari hobby....!? especially if its to be in Racing them..!!
                          in or outa of iran..!! very few do in this sport
                          to me it's just his way of showing off his wealth to his turkmen/iroonie folks....!

some players blow their money on fancy sports cars ... he does so with horses..!

this is an expensive hobby and he can only maintain it on larger scale for so long he can extend his lucrative footballing career..!! but if he keeps up the same koogoshadi fitness regime ... it wont be long before he'd get expelled from emaaraat to probably tractor and then retirement next..!!

he'll probably turn a better future profit turning into breeding his horses than racing ...!! magge his baba come to his help again on the business side of his supposed hobby .... cause khoesho nanash in those business side of things kheyli kheeng mimoonan..!!

Comment

Al Kabob Al Vazni

Comment

He looked so happy when he arrived to Isfahan with Shabab! Tour guide o chelokabab after the game!
                              Hope Sepahan beat the hell out of them Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wore a custom Azmoun Napoli Jersey I owned to Sunday Soccer.

Those days will never be now 😭

Comment

Working...
                                X