X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He found his level…IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It's classic Morais. Can't win an important match.
      There is a reason he coaches in Iran.
      Not his fault Niazmand and Sepahan's defenders are literal retards or that Sepahan can't afford a pitch better than AYSO standards

Comment

He didn't look super unfit

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          I hate him so much that I wish he will become superfat and explose

Comment

Guys he came on in the 60th minute and played against a Sepahan that gave him space.
            Lets see how he's doing in February.

Comment

As he couldn’t have generated more hate by leaving Europe, icing on the cake for him is knocking Iranian teams out of ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                As he couldn’t have generated more hate by leaving Europe, icing on the cake for him is knocking Iranian teams out of ACL.
                I consider him a khaen for Iranian football, wasting his potential as we badly need legionnaires to shine in the biggest leagues, cutting bridge for good for other iranians in Germany in the future and kicking an Iranian team out of ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  Dude his titis are huge 🤣🤣 and saging...his belly pop out when he start sweating but he showed why he is super star , he came in and delivered like super stars do...in tm beside medi rest of players need to carry his bags....he will get fit as time go by. Next Tuesday is big match for him and I am sure he will drop 5lbs in a week .....I want them to advance now it be fun to see him and Saeed against pp and ss..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I consider him a khaen for Iranian football, wasting his potential as we badly need legionnaires to shine in the biggest leagues, cutting bridge for good for other iranians in Germany in the future and kicking an Iranian team out of ACL.
                    Sepahan kicked themselves out of ACL, I still can’t believe they had no midfield, they had no attack , like how are they even going to score , there was no chemistry among the players …. Their team was no strong enough,,,, Sardar didn’t even do anything big , after his goal he was tired , ….

Comment

This is a lose-lose situation for Azmoun: if he does well in the league, it’s UAE. If he doesn’t do well, it’s bad cuz it’s UAE.

I wouldn’t be upset for even one second if he announces his retirement from team melli.

I really hope GN only plays him off the bench from now on. If we have to change our formation or play a less talented striker instead, so be it.

He should no longer be our present or future.

Comment

Sardar quitting TM would be a great loss and very sad. He has a few more years if he can keep the motivation.

The amount of hate he is getting just because he quit Europe is really crazy and very unfair. I remember Nekonam left Europe and came to play in the Persian Gulf...CQ kept him in the team and he got little hate.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          Sardar quitting TM would be a great loss and very sad. He has a few more years if he can keep the motivation.

The amount of hate he is getting just because he quit Europe is really crazy and very unfair. I remember Nekonam left Europe and came to play in the Persian Gulf...CQ kept him in the team and he got little hate.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                          Nekounam was already on the verge of retirement. People are just disappointed that Azmoun went from playing next to Wirtz and the hottest team in the world atp to working with al shotor at his peak prime age when he's still pretty young

Comment

Sardar and Mehdi are our best strikers by FAR!

Dont care where he plays as longest he plays well for TM.

Comment

Honestly, best move for TM is bring Sardar off the bench minute 60 and start Taremi as lone striker. We’ve seen how much Taremi struggles in the 4-2-3-1. And Sardar can do magic in limited 30 minutes against tired legs. Only problem would then be having the midfield quality to give Taremi good service and not need him to drop back too much. And well… that is impossible.

Well at least I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                                Honestly, best move for TM is bring Sardar off the bench minute 60 and start Taremi as lone striker. We’ve seen how much Taremi struggles in the 4-2-3-1. And Sardar can do magic in limited 30 minutes against tired legs. Only problem would then be having the midfield quality to give Taremi good service and not need him to drop back too much. And well… that is impossible.

Well at least I tried.
                                We do have a few playmakers to trial. We should give up after actually trying Hosseinejad or Salmani in a 4-3-3. Adding one of those players in alongside Eza and Ghoddos lets us press more and be more stable too. We love our little double pivot though . Anyone remember when we played really well vs Bulgaria in 4-3-3 last year? I think just having that extra midfielder gives so much more stability

Comment

Working...
                                X