No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Park retired from international football when he was at around the same age as Sardar. His reason was that he couldn't give football his all because of knee injury and he wanted to give the younger players a chance. Sardar should do the same.

Comment

sorry guys i dont want to be rude, but anyone who says azmoun should quit TM, must have a low IQ or has just forget what SA did in the last 10 years.

Let our guy who scored so many important goals for TM what he wants to do as longest he delivers for our NT who cares.

Only 29 years old and you guys want him to resign?
      Our best striker??

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
        sorry guys i dont want to be rude, but anyone who says azmoun should quit TM, must have a low IQ or has just forget what SA did in the last 10 years.

Let our guy who scored so many important goals for TM what he wants to do as longest he delivers for our NT who cares.

Our best striker??

What he did in "the last 10 years" is irrelevant. He's very injury prone, 31 in the next wc, and he already can't play more than 60 minutes. We need to make room for a new striker. I would like to keep him as a sub, but the moron GN is never going to give another player the chance as long as he can pick Sardar. Keeping him is the low-IQ option. So don't worry. That is exactly what GN is going to do.

Comment

Our best striker??
          If he delivers for TM I don't care but the rest doesnt make sense.

In 2006, It didnt matter that Ali Daei scored a goal vs Chelsea in Sept 1999 if his playing trivialized our entire 2006 campaign.

The world cup is 2 years away. Players who are not delivering at that time should not go to the World Cup and what they did in 2016 should not get them a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

In 2006, It didnt matter that Ali Daei scored a goal vs Chelsea in Sept 1999 if his playing trivialized our entire 2006 campaign.

The world cup is 2 years away. Players who are not delivering at that time should not go to the World Cup and what they did in 2016 should not get them a spot.
            Too many fanboys is the answer...it's the same thing for people who keep advocating for players like Beiranvand/Ramin to keep starting. It's like you're in a car with the brakes messed up and all you can do is watch as u approach a wall at 100 mph 🤣.

Even if next generation of players aren't good enough to start, you still need a plan and need to invite young players to build TM chemistry between them...you also need to build quality off of your bench so that in tournament situation your starting players aren't gasping for a break. Even in the Asian Cup the difference between a win or loss could have been if we brought 1-2 more CB/Right back instead of 5 strikers. We could do all of those but....fanboys and incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Daei was 37 years old in 2006 and didnt aged well like a Dzeko for example

Cant compare him with a 29 Sardar.

He and Taremi are a diffrent class and above all other TM players.

After that comes Ghoddos. Thats all

Comment

Sardar will retire from tm after 2027 ac,
                but he will go to pgl team play another 3 years there and retire from football summer of 2030 after getting call up playing in 2030wc.

Comment

Our best striker??

Here here!

Azmoun is still delivering for TM. When he isn't, then thanks and good bye.

But most of you have him dead and buried because he pushed out of Leverkusen and came to a league you don't like.

The man is still scoring and of an age quite suitable for WC 26.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar’s level is Asian cup. He has consistently failed to deliver at the World Cup, and at this point he is proving he is not at the European level. We should not put a player in decline in our lineup against World Cup heavyweights. He can be of use in qualifiers, but not beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Sardar’s level is Asian cup. He has consistently failed to deliver at the World Cup, and at this point he is proving he is not at the European level. We should not put a player in decline in our lineup against World Cup heavyweights. He can be of use in qualifiers, but not beyond that.
                      if he isnt World cup material, then which iranian is beside taremi?

beggars can't be choosers

Dont forget the goals he scored in the against bayern chelsea and others.

Comment

Azmoun is GOH. Failed in top 4 leagues. Failed at World Cups. Be darde Russie va lighaye Asia mikhore. Yel fasl behtarin golzane Russie shod? Be darak! knew a guy who played at Pasadena City College then MLS then became top scorer in Russia. Hamchin honare bozorgi nist. Especially when you’re playing for the big mafia club. He scored against Bayern or Atletico 10 years ago. So what? When he really had to deliver, he FAILED. He’s a 2nd tier legionnaire for us, nothing more. Not on the level of Taremi, MMK, Daei, Hash, etc.

Comment

And if anyone can somehow show us a formula that proves how his talent is somehow more than Hash who scored 16 goals in a league where Serdar shit his white underwear… I’m waiting… He can take his talent to bazaar and get a toothbrush from Germany maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            A player that doesn't care about football anymore shouldn't be invited in TM. I am sure he will be more useful for his women volleyball and cycling teams

Comment

I am not even sure with this rhythm he starts the next WC!
                              We may as well start with one striker, 34 years old Taremi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Azmoun is GOH. Failed in top 4 leagues. Failed at World Cups. Be darde Russie va lighaye Asia mikhore. Yel fasl behtarin golzane Russie shod? Be darak! knew a guy who played at Pasadena City College then MLS then became top scorer in Russia. Hamchin honare bozorgi nist. Especially when you're playing for the big mafia club. He scored against Bayern or Atletico 10 years ago. So what? When he really had to deliver, he FAILED. He's a 2nd tier legionnaire for us, nothing more. Not on the level of Taremi, MMK, Daei, Hash, etc.
                                ادب از که آموختی؟

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X