Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Who cares if he does or doesn’t? Scoring 30 goals in a Shotor league is as meaningless as it can get
    To play devil's advocate: We will be playing those same shotors in our WCQ in the Fall and Spring, so scoring against them is not necessarily a downside!

Comment

And Sardar scored twice today :

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/350...85%D8%A7%D9%86

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/350...85%D8%A7%D9%86

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

To play devil's advocate: We will be playing those same shotors in our WCQ in the Fall and Spring, so scoring against them is not necessarily a downside!
        Those shotors tend to have the game of their lives against "Big bad Irani"

Comment

Lol at the ridiculous posts here!

Sardar is among the best strikers in Iranian football history..and not yet 30. Easily Top ten, likely top 5.

Zahedi has accomplished exactly NOTHING. A footnote so far.

Yet this forum wants Zahedi ahead of Sardar.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where them haterz at? You guys talked soooooooooo much shit about the guy, but he's still clearly the best striker we have behind Taremi

Comment

Btw Sardar played as starter among side Israeili international Dabbur

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                Where them haterz at? You guys talked soooooooooo much shit about the guy, but he's still clearly the best striker we have behind Taremi
                For scoring two goals in a sunday league? I guess with that logic Nourallahi and Ghaedi are god tier players too, they scored a few chos goals in UAE lol...

yekam khejalat bekeshim its UAE....

every time someone hates on this guy his fanboy come out and give a million excuses about him. Even when he was at Roma and someone pointed out he clearly had armpit and stomach fat someone would say he's lean and never been more fit.

Yes he's clearly an important asset for national team but stop defending his club record, he had like 3 good seasons ever and been in decline since. get over it

Comment

From his insta post, Seems like Sardar is so excited about both goals! Ingar final CL 2 ta zade lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

For scoring two goals in a sunday league? I guess with that logic Nourallahi and Ghaedi are god tier players too, they scored a few chos goals in UAE lol...

every time someone hates on this guy his fanboy come out and give a million excuses about him. Even when he was at Roma and someone pointed out he clearly had armpit and stomach fat someone would say he's lean and never been more fit.

Yes he's clearly an important asset for national team but stop defending his club record, he had like 3 good seasons ever and been in decline since. get over it
                    Who said anything about his club career? My statement was pretty simple: "He is still the best striker we have behind Taremi".

He will be a key player in our squad for the remainder of qualifiers & the world cup.

Call it fan boy or whatever - I call it not being an ungrateful ass fan and still appreciating all he's done. Sardar is a generational TM talent and I've always supported him like I've supported all of our greats. I was hoping he'd stay in Europe too but it didn't pan out, so what? He seems ok with it and it's his life, he's gotta pay his bills and plan for his future. Sorry you're still disappointed that it didn't turn out the way YOU had hoped for it to (probably something crazy like starting for Bayer without ever being loaned, and getting the Golden Boot in Bundesliga for 3 seasons in a row lol)… I GOT OVER IT unlike y'all who are still crying about it! Whining and negativity, what good does that do? I am excited for what he has in store next for TM. He is not even 30 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Ghaedi has scored 53 goals for TM? No...so argument lost!

Hashemian had one great season and one half decent season in Europe
                      Ali Daie had no good seasons in Europe
                      Ali Karimi had half a good season in Europe
                      Karim Bagheri had no good seasons in Europe
                      Khodadad Azizi had no good seasons in Europe
                      Taymourian had no good seasons in Europe
                      ARJ had two good seasons in Europe
                      Kaveh Rezai had two good seasons in Europe

Only Taremi and Mahdavikia had multiple consistent great seasons in Europe.

So club career wise, Azmoun is equivalent if not better that most of the superstars of Iranian football.

Now add the TM performance and clearly Azmoun is an easy top ten Iranian footballer of all time.

It's not like other Iranians have a stellar record in Europe. His is as good as most of the superstars of Iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

So club career wise, Azmoun is equivalent if not better that most of the superstars of Iranian football.

Now add the TM performance and clearly Azmoun is an easy top ten Iranian footballer of all time.

It's not like other Iranians have a stellar record in Europe. His is as good as most of the superstars of Iranian football.

yeah I’d argue from CL goals and the Russian league titles he’s exceeded nearly all the other top Iranian players

he’s also been more consistent in wcq goals than any Japanese or Korean top player in the last two campaigns which counts for a lot imo. Not to mention his Asian cup goals

yes he was lacking in the World Cup but our service was horrific in both. What did we expect him to do with 0 service in the 2018 wc and him not playing for most the 2022 World Cup

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Who cares if he does or doesn’t? Scoring 30 goals in a Shotor league is as meaningless as it can get
                          Ali Karimi was Asian player of the year while in shotor leagues and also produced a stellar performance against the 2002 World Cup dominant South Korea side

in fact the last 2 Asian cup winners have had teams entirely composed of shotor league players so what does that make the rest of Asia?

and Saudi bear Argentina with a team of shotor league players too
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Daei scored 6 goals for a very strong Bayern team with heavy competition in his position. Azmoun managed 3 with only a washed up Lukaku ahead of him. Boro velemun kon.

And he’ll never even have that one great season that Hash did. In 5-10 years no one will be talking about Azmoun except for biggest waste of talent discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Mehdi jan, come on bro!
                              He shit the bed at club level, i guess no one argue on this but he is for now second best goal scorer at TM level when you look at the names behind there are too many legends: Taremi, Karimi, Bagheri, Nekou, Mohammadkhani, Pious, Roshan, Jabbari, Hashemian,etc
                              Even Vahid that you mentioned had scored less than 1/3 of his goals in TM(yes 4 very very crucial vs Qatar and Japan)

If i want sum up his career, he did quite well at TM level but weak euro career outside Russia!
                              Of course some can argue even his good TM days was back to 2-3 years a go but overall at least for me he was one of top 3 /4 strikers i haven't seen play in TM level in last 35 years following TM match by match!

As far as TM goes I only care about goals scored in World Cup and Asian Cup knockout stage…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Daei scored 6 goals for a very strong Bayern team with heavy competition in his position. Azmoun managed 3 with only a washed up Lukaku ahead of him. Boro velemun kon.

And he'll never even have that one great season that Hash did. In 5-10 years no one will be talking about Azmoun except for biggest waste of talent discussion.
                                Okay, since playing fast and loose with stats is okay....

Azmoun scored 6 goals for BL, a team that was so strong that it went on to win BL and beat Bayern the next season.

Azmoun has scored 13 goals in Champions league/ Europa leagues..Daie scored 5. Taremi for comparison has scored 11.

Comment

Working...
                                X