Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i agree to the jest of the post,
    however the big problem with us fans quickly come to terms and accepting Mediocrity in our players career ambitions (especially Key players, like Sardar) is slowly but surely setting a very dangerous precedence for our future hopefuls as well..!
    i sure as shitt havent gotten over sardar's selfish ridemoony yet and likely will not get over it any time too soon either...!
    he clearly responds with improved performances when criticized and shat all over, than positive encouragements so shall gladly oblige him as such ..! đź’Ş

our much Necessary lengthy, extreme negative reaction to this koongoshad gooozoo showing sever lack of ambition Will certainly serve as a warning to other possible TM current starters who are currently sacrificing $$s and toughing it out in more competitive ( EU ) leagues but also mulling over the idea of a transfer to easy money Ayrab/sunday leagues..!
    Ambition stems from within not from without.

Our reaction will have little effect on where the players go and with whom they sign.

Mehdi's father, very counterproductively, used to say that Mehdi should go to a better team when he was in Porto. That has a real tangible effect on the players not how many times the fans call them fat and donkey.

Sardar had huge ambition over many years and much greater than Mehdi and that is why he left Iran so early and ended up where he did at a much younger age.

He was just sick of bench warning and needs time to rebuild his ego and also make back some of the money he lost chasing his ambition.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

If he's banging in goals left and right this move may have very well have been worth it

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
        Ambition stems from within not from without.

Our reaction will have little effect on where the players go and with whom they sign.

Mehdi's father, very counterproductively, used to say that Mehdi should go to a better team when he was in Porto. That has a real tangible effect on the players not how many times the fans call them fat and donkey.

Sardar had huge ambition over many years and much greater than Mehdi and that is why he left Iran so early and ended up where he did at a much younger age.

He was just sick of bench warning and needs time to rebuild his ego and also make back some of the money he lost chasing his ambition.

I don't think money is a problem for Sardar...he's made 10 million at Leverkusen/Roma and he's gonna make another 5 million this year in UAE. Not to mention probably 5-8 million through his time at Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          If he's banging in goals left and right this move may have very well have been worth it
          I mean intentional stats wise he's still up with the best in Asian including Son Heung Min, Hwang Hee Chan, Mitoma etc.

2018-2022 World Cup I don't think any player in Asia got more goals and assists combined than he did and that's just invaluable considering how starved of creative talent we were in 2010 and 2014 world cups I'll always be appreciative of him and Taremi really if you look all over Asia there aren't many ruthless strikers out there even Japan and South Korea have struggled to produce a consistent out and and out striker . Australia, Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan haven't come remotely close to producing a striker with the WCQ and Asian cup stats as Azmoun .

This is a team Melli forum- as long as he's producing for team Melli its all I care for - yes it sucks he didn't reach his potential 70-80 percent of talents end up achieving next to nothing- look at Gael Kakuta he was once one of the most promising talents in world football now he's running on a pitch in Khuzestan
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Azmoun scoring loads of goals in an UAE league is really just false validation.

The intensity, skill, pace, etc. is all significantly lower.

I’ve accepted the fact he’s basically made a semi-retirement decision but I for one feel cognitive dissonance to hype up any of the goals he’s scored so far.

He was actually well-liked at Roma and they would’ve signed him if the price tag was lower.

Heyf ke his mind does not align with his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

I’ve accepted the fact he’s basically made a semi-retirement decision but I for one feel cognitive dissonance to hype up any of the goals he’s scored so far.

He was actually well-liked at Roma and they would’ve signed him if the price tag was lower.

All his uae goals are tap in in swiss cheese defense so far

Comment

He had no buyers willing to pay BL price.
                BL didn't want to pay his wages.
                BL rejected Seville loan.
                Alonso didn't want him in his team.

What do I all suggest he do? Sit and wait or force a move to a club willing to pay his wages?

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  He had no buyers willing to pay BL price.
                  BL didn't want to pay his wages.
                  BL rejected Seville loan.
                  Alonso didn't want him in his team.

What do I all suggest he do? Sit and wait or force a move to a club willing to pay his wages?

To start :

Take football and his shape more seriously.
                  No skipping training at BL
                  Refuse arab money like his buddy Dybala and force a move to Sevilla

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Yabu is Hinny in English. The opposite hybrid of Mule. It is the offspring of a Male horse and a female donkey.
                    Nice đź‘Ť
                    can u tell me now farghe Belghoveh o Belfel chieh.!?

Comment

If he stays fit and builds his confidence then I don't mind him playing in the UAE.
                      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

The uzbek azmoun just scored a header for roma

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          There’s going to be a Saudi Azmoun playing for roma very shortly
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Probably knows what a condom is for too…

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

it's a step lower, but his issue has also been confidence. If he starts scoring a lot of goals and gets in game shape with lower expectations that's a good thing. In Italy, Germany, or Spain, the expectations are high and his body could never adjust to that sort of intensity. Maybe now he can settle into being a 90 min player and lose some of that excess weight with the stakes down

Comment

I think
                                Tm will benefit the most from this move.
                                He will be all in for tm next 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X