No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Azmoun hasnt done anything to not get called up. Yes, he jas transfered to UAE, Huge disappointment, but until now he has still performed Great for Team Melli. If his form drops, then im all for dropping him. But he is 29 years old and still one of our best attackers by far. And yes we Can beat Kyrgyzstan without him, but about about Qatar, Uzbekistan or the opponents at the World cup?

Im just saying, at this moment in time, Azmoun is still vital for our team. As a starter or a sub, it doesnt matter, but untill he proves otherwise, he is still among our best players

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
      But Azmoun hasnt done anything to not get called up. Yes, he jas transfered to UAE, Huge disappointment, but until now he has still performed Great for Team Melli. If his form drops, then im all for dropping him. But he is 29 years old and still one of our best attackers by far. And yes we Can beat Kyrgyzstan without him, but about about Qatar, Uzbekistan or the opponents at the World cup?

Im just saying, at this moment in time, Azmoun is still vital for our team. As a starter or a sub, it doesnt matter, but untill he proves otherwise, he is still among our best players
      2 years of injuries and bench warming is enough to be called? The day Iran will stop to function on name and reputation or past or nostalgia we will be unstoppable. You said yourself you are not happy with his uae move. If a red line was drawn with actual consequences I guarantee you we would have much more hungry players in Europe. Talent with motivation mean nothing. That's exactly what happened when Iranian were threatened to be left out of TM if they join Uae (over persian gulf name).

About opponents of world cup he proved we don't need him to beat them. 0 goal in 6 games even a defender like Cheshmi scored a difficult goal at wc when mister was subbed out and while mister sent a 1 vs 1 on the gk (against Morocco) and another one on the post (England).

Yes his level is to score against Qatar and Uzbekistan and we don't even need to beat them at all cost to reach wc. Uzbekistan btw will be soon out of reach too for him with talented young players and a competent coach.

The important question is to find the players that will be able to score on/contain the like of England France.. At the next WC. And it starts now.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

2 years of injuries and bench warming is enough to be called? The day Iran will stop to function on name and reputation or past or nostalgia we will be unstoppable. You said yourself you are not happy with his uae move. If a red line was drawn with actual consequences I guarantee you we would have much more hungry players in Europe. Talent with motivation mean nothing. That's exactly what happened when Iranian were threatened to be left out of TM if they join Uae (over persian gulf name).

About opponents of world cup he proved we don't need him to beat them. 0 goal in 6 games even a defender like Cheshmi scored a difficult goal at wc when mister was subbed out and while mister sent a 1 vs 1 on the gk (against Morocco) and another one on the post (England).

Yes his level is to score against Qatar and Uzbekistan and we don't even need to beat them at all cost to reach wc. Uzbekistan btw will be soon out of reach too for him with talented young players and a competent coach.

The important question is to find the players that will be able to score on/contain the like of England France.. At the next WC. And it starts now.

​​​​
        He's scored 7 goals for Team Melli in the past year. Unless you can replace those 7 goals, either in the aggregate (not feasible with our squad) or with another forward (doubtful in the short-term) then it's safe to say that he's one of our best options right now.

I'm not happy he's gone to the UAE either, but he's always performed well for TM, so there's that.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

He's scored 7 goals for Team Melli in the past year. Unless you can replace those 7 goals, either in the aggregate (not feasible with our squad) or with another forward (doubtful in the short-term) then it's safe to say that he's one of our best options right now.

I'm not happy he's gone to the UAE either, but he's always performed well for TM, so there's that.
          Mbappé scored 50 goals for psg last season. When we left we were all wondering how we are going to score goals. Now we have a much more young and collective team without mbapoe references that is scoring a lot of goal.

Past is past now we need to look forward, with other players, system.

About Azmoun exclusion I prefer to struggle now than later when he will let us down as usual

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

​​​​
            I simply dont agree. Yes he has gone to UAE, but its not like we have 10 other strikers in Europe. If we had, fine we could talk about dropping him. But fact is, he is still our best or second best goalscorer and he is 29. That means he is still important and still able to help the team.
            until we find better strikes, we cant drop him. And better strokers are made at their club, not on the national team.

As I Said earlier, Messi is 36 playing in USA and still getting called up to the best national team in the World. Even though Argentina has many attackers to Pick from. Iran is nowhere close to having the luxury to Pick and choose between which players play in which League. The UAE League is not worse than the persian, where 80% of the team plays anyway.

As long as Azmoun delivers, he should be in the squad. Last tournament he delivered better than any other forward and hustle his ass off for the team. He has earned his stripes, and I wont turn on him this quickly. I dont want to be the “what have you done for me lately” type

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

Just this year he only scored 1 important goal, vs Qatar. The following doesn’t need replacement.

4th goal in 4-2 win vs Hong Kong
              1 goal in 5-0 win vs Turkmenistan
              4th goal in 4-1 win vs Palestine

Comment

Lol we can say Ghaedi scored more ‘important goals’ for TM so far in 2024. To Azmoun and his supporters… jamesh konid baba…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Just this year he only scored 1 important goal, vs Qatar. The following doesn’t need replacement.

4th goal in 4-2 win vs Hong Kong
                  1 goal in 5-0 win vs Turkmenistan
                  4th goal in 4-1 win vs Palestine
                  What about his game against Japan? The assist he made. His link up play. Who is gonna replace that?

Comment

Did he ever have any interview explaining his decision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Sneak preview.

Comment

SARDAR was just shocked with news of his favorite horse passing away.

Comment

Sardar is not built for the intense European competition. Moving to UAE was the right choice. He won't be putting to much stress on his body which will translate into a healthier Sardar for TM.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Tof to un Lige tokhmishun

Enviado desde mi SM-S916B mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

TBH, I dont think so. Chi bege? I think most of us know that most probably it had to do with horses and koon goshadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

TBH, I dont think so. Chi bege? I think most of us know that most probably it had to do with horses and koon goshadi.
                                And money of course

Comment

Working...
                                X