Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Sardar is not built for the intense European competition. Moving to UAE was the right choice. He won't be putting to much stress on his body which will translate into a healthier Sardar for TM.
    Hala vaysa 3 maah ta 130 kilo beshe bebinim cheghardr feshaar rooye badanesh khahad omad
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Sardar is not built for the intense European competition. Moving to UAE was the right choice. He won't be putting to much stress on his body which will translate into a healthier Sardar for TM.
      actually his built & narekhar physical stature is near ideal for it
      but you can’t build & up your all important Stamina by laying around eating aabgooshto o poofak o playing pubjee (or whatever dafaqu they call those kiddies video games) all day & most of the nights, show up to games or training the next day with black circles around your eyes suggesting he hasn’t slept but maybe 2-4 hours the nigh before & then falling on the ground grollin like a lil bitch with every smallest of challenges or fainting after some 30 min of action ..!
      wanting your momma to come live n cook for you o naazto bekeshe while away from home ..! Quitting TM cause some fans said some shitt about yo momma ..!

fk this I’m getting tired of folks trying to come up with bs excuses for this koongoshaade bigeyrat selling himself short & his gohkari transfer ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        but you can't build & up your all important Stamina by laying around eating aabgooshto o poofak o playing pubjee (or whatever dafaqu they call those kiddies video games) all day & most of the nights, show up to games or training the next day with black circles around your eyes suggesting he hasn't slept but maybe 2-4 hours the nigh before & then falling on the ground grollin like a lil bitch with every smallest of challenges or fainting after some 30 min of action ..!
        wanting your momma to come live n cook for you o naazto bekeshe while away from home ..! Quitting TM cause some fans said some shitt about yo momma ..!

fk this I'm getting tired of folks trying to come up with bs excuses for this koongoshaade bigeyrat selling himself short & his gohkari transfer ..!

Buddy I hear the hurt! You just can't let this go!

We've got to find you another hobby and quick!

How about horse racing?

😁😁😁

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

but you can’t build & up your all important Stamina by laying around eating aabgooshto o poofak o playing pubjee (or whatever dafaqu they call those kiddies video games) all day & most of the nights, show up to games or training the next day with black circles around your eyes suggesting he hasn’t slept but maybe 2-4 hours the nigh before & then falling on the ground grollin like a lil bitch with every smallest of challenges or fainting after some 30 min of action ..!

fk this I’m getting tired of folks trying to come up with bs excuses for this koongoshaade bigeyrat selling himself short & his gohkari transfer ..!

When I said he's not built for it, doesn't mean just physically but also mentally. Let's not forget that he is 30!! He is now in his so-called prime which means it's a peak. He will not get any better. His best was not enough to compete at a high level in Europe and it led to having an injured and unfit Sardar during the World Cup. At this point, he has no more room for growth. He has to preserve what he has so that he can show up for TM as he always has. He is a committed member of our team and we need him available. Playing in a lower intense league will give us a better chance of having him available. He is still by far the best striker we have available.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If you could give advice to Sardar now what would you tell him

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
              SARDAR was just shocked with news of his favorite horse passing away.
              first of many more to come..!!
              next, ima make him an offer he can't refuse ..! cough cough ...Sirik cough.... cough

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

If you could give advice to Sardar now what would you tell him
                unfortunately i feel that he is beyond effective advice by this stage of life..!! :/
                i blame his baba o especially nanash ke kheyli pampero o loosesh kardan ..!! easy money/big money loots in transfer market didnt help much either..!!

however ye doeta too-sari from time to time, may yet help straighten him out temporarily ..!!?

Comment

Azmoun out of shape regardless of which league he is in
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Azmoun carries himself as though he is Lebron playing in D League or Zlatan in MLS but doesnt actually do anything to justify it.

All of his contributions could have been done by anyone on this site with a functioning hip

Comment

What happened guzoo? They said you’d score some goals against some amateur competition, get your confidence back and destroy Asia…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        What happened guzoo? They said you’d score some goals against some amateur competition, get your confidence back and destroy Asia…
                        Yeah I thought we had no replacement for Azmoun..

Comment

What is his diet? it's unbelievable a football player that active can still be overweight if they're training and playing so much. He must be gorging 3-4k calories a day at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Yeah I thought we had no replacement for Azmoun..
                            It's just people who are constantly dooming and fanboying Azmoun, super annoying at this point.

You would think Zahirloleslam and Saharkhizan both had 10 TM caps each and failed to score a single goal the way they always talk about Azmoun being the best we got all the time 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              What is his diet? it's unbelievable a football player that active can still be overweight if they're training and playing so much. He must be gorging 3-4k calories a day at this point?
                              I refuse to believe how this guy is this unfit.

I go to the gym 4/5 times a week and I still have a horrible diet and I'm seeing decent results after only 4 months. This fat fuck has the best nutritionist, sport science people and the best gyms in the world. Plus he probably burns around 2k cals a day from training. How the fuck is he permanently unfit and chubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

I refuse to believe how this guy is this unfit.

I go to the gym 4/5 times a week and I still have a horrible diet and I'm seeing decent results after only 4 months. This fat fuck has the best nutritionist, sport science people and the best gyms in the world. Plus he probably burns around 2k cals a day from training. How the fuck is he permanently unfit and chubby.
                                You would be surprised at how easy it is to overeat if you don't pay attention especially if you eat out a lot which I'm guessing Azmoun does with all his traveling

Comment

Working...
                                X