• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun even with sport bra
    His tits was hanging.
    I was concerned about him to have bad injury
    Yesterday.
    I am starting to agree with people who say
    Don't invite him, my concern is injury first and second tm is really 10 man with him.

Or
    If he is invited use him as sub play him 25 minutes off the bench until he gets semi fit.

Comment

I don't think most people argue to drop him. He's still a narekhar despite all his problems and can be a menace if played for 30-40 min. But that's all he should be given. The other 60-70 min needs to be afforded to players like Saharkhizan/Zahiroleslam/etc.

Comment

Honestly, he’s far more effective, coming off the bench and running against tired legs, than be starter for TM anymore..!
        He’s in fact, just about the best impact attacking sub we could hope for..! even with his tokhmy fitness..! Or specially because of..!
        just about same role he’s been playing @ clubs for 2 years now anyhow

Comment

Big game in Acl 2 against Jordan’s Al-Hussein on Wednesday. No analysis or discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Big game in Acl 2 against Jordan's Al-Hussein on Wednesday. No analysis or discussion?
            Open a new thread please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar and his fat brother scored…

Comment

In 2016 they were both scoring in CL qualifying rounds. In 2024 they are scoring in ACL2. What a pishraft!

Comment

He will move back to europe! Probably not a top 4 league but he will end up in some half decent team!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    In 2016 they were both scoring in CL qualifying rounds. In 2024 they are scoring in ACL2. What a pishraft!
                    Lol Mehdi Jan coming in here for daily hate 🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He will move back to europe! Probably not a top 4 league but he will end up in some half decent team!

Yeah maybe I can visit his sandwich shop when I’m on vacation in Europe someday!

Comment

Roma sacked DDR already... !!
                        idiots shoulda just forked over the lousy 5-6mil it woulda taken to sign our koongoshaad boy on permanent .... at least they woulda had someone on the bench who knew his way to goal..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Lol Mehdi Jan coming in here for daily hate 🤣🤣
                          These two have done too much damage to Iranian football to let them get away with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Iran_19 jan, I am generally a positive guy when it comes to football, but even I think the chance is minimal.
                            He is beside his horses, he can't get much happier.

Comment

Keep up the hating guys....the more he gets, the more he scores...and it seems it's infectious...Ezza is getting in the act too.

Ezzas goal was nice but Sardar's was spectacular!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                                Keep up the hating guys....the more he gets, the more he scores...and it seems it's infectious...Ezza is getting in the act too.

Ezzas goal was nice but Sardar's was spectacular!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                                lol he can score 90 goals in UAE sunday league and it still won't get rid of his gut. 2 goals for TM in last 6 games he started, only against HK and Turkmenistan. Impeccable form

Comment

Working...
                                X