No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke league. I don’t care what anyone says about pay and facilities compared to Iran, but a league that gives this much time and space, and is filled with local amateur Emiratis who work during the day, can only result in a physical decline that makes having that killer edge in football almost impossible.

Comment

Good old Rashid stadium remember how we all used to watch Ali Karimi play for Al Ahli there 20 years ago... Time flies but damn this UAE League is still weak man. On average probably on Bundesliga 3 or English League 1 level. It's kinda normal for a 29 year old Roma/Leverkusen FW to score there left right and center.

By the way whats the UAE League record amount of goals scored by one player in a season? Assume it should not be much higer than 30, as the league only consists of 14 teams and therefore 26 matches? Sardar should aim for that record as motivation it might at least help him to stay injury free and somewhat in shape

Comment

Just watched the goals
        Not impressed
        not even one bit especially by the second
        It still seems to me he’ll likely huffNpuff but choke again vs gutter too ..! Unless he is brought on off the bench late to run against tired legs ..! Then still maybe ? & that only if provided with a rare quality service which seems even more improbable in ghalemorghi’s TM..!

Comment

I also scored 2 in my sunday league game.

Comment

We had a player who went from Dubai to big club and looked like a footballer. This one went from big club to Dubai to look like a footballer. Biggest Iranian talent? Fekr kardin aghayun… yek gheroon bedin aash…

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Joke league. I don’t care what anyone says about pay and facilities compared to Iran, but a league that gives this much time and space, and is filled with local amateur Emiratis who work during the day, can only result in a physical decline that makes having that killer edge in football almost impossible.
              Would say a move to Persepolis or SS would’ve been better as at least he got ACL heck a mid table Saudi pro league would be a big improvement at this point

whenever our players to well in the uae league it’s so hard to quantify what it even means when the standard is lower than ipl
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                Good old Rashid stadium remember how we all used to watch Ali Karimi play for Al Ahli there 20 years ago... Time flies but damn this UAE League is still weak man. On average probably on Bundesliga 3 or English League 1 level. It's kinda normal for a 29 year old Roma/Leverkusen FW to score there left right and center.

By the way whats the UAE League record amount of goals scored by one player in a season? Assume it should not be much higer than 30, as the league only consists of 14 teams and therefore 26 matches? Sardar should aim for that record as motivation it might at least help him to stay injury free and somewhat in shape
                I imagine asamoah gyan holds that record
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  We had a player who went from Dubai to big club and looked like a footballer. This one went from big club to Dubai to look like a footballer. Biggest Iranian talent? Fekr kardin aghayun… yek gheroon bedin aash…
                  Karimi except a great season in Bayern didn't do jack ass in Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Karimi showed his talent. He didn’t just go to pose in some photo with Ballack… And like Hash showed he belonged at that level. Like Daei. Like MMK. Like Taremi. Like Nekounam and Masoud. Azmoun? Che begim? Ajab labkhandi zad kenare Dybala dar teraininge chaharshanbe!!! Ey val dadash!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Karimi didn't even have one great season. He had a decent half season.

In 2 seasons, he played 42 games, he scored 4 goals. That's Azmoun Territory, minus the games. Karimi had injuries...as did Azmoun.

No one in bundesliga had much of success except Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        Karimi didn't even have one great season. He had a decent half season.

In 2 seasons, he played 42 games, he scored 4 goals. That's Azmoun Territory, minus the games. Karimi had injuries...as did Azmoun.

No one in bundesliga had much of success except Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                        The Wizard probably started more games in his first season than Azmoun did in total in Germany and Italy… And since I’m not a KS merchant let me check… Karimi had 15 starts in 05-06…. Azmoun with 21 from 2022-24. Karimi contributed to league/cup double… Azmoun kicked out of league winning team. See the difference?

Comment

Working...
                        X