No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loooooooooool reminds me of the penalty he missed for TM in Skocic era too, we need to keep him away from penalties permanently

Comment

Both the shol penalty and tokhmi smile on his face indicate that he is indeed done with football at any serious level. His future is UAE and IPL… Just retire from TM dude. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
        loooooooooool reminds me of the penalty he missed for TM in Skocic era too, we need to keep him away from penalties permanently
        He lost 5 to 7 lb since last fifa day.
        Probably we will see 10lb lighter than last fifa day sardar come next fifa day.
        He will get in shape , but will he go back to europe?

Comment

Roma’s current striker is Ukranian 27 y.o. who had 24 goal + 8 assist in la liga last season. Azmoun went to Rome with 4 goals from the previous season. Well obviously he was gonna be a player mostly considered for the bench, but some were surprised! Only Iranian are so impressed by nothing and smoke in the air. Running around and a good pass here and there isn’t good enough for this level! Can post this in Taremi too.

Comment

Shomurodov signed extension with Rome until 2027. Azmoun is in Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
              bro your comments are too good

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                bro your comments are too good
                Its not comedy, its tragedy…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  When I saw the news, I literally thought of you and your reaction

Comment

Ghoddos first goal with Ghaedi assist, what a joke league they don't even defend lol

Comment

Hard to justify anyone else besides Taremi taking a PK when he's on the pitch

Comment

Ghoddos first goal with Ghaedi assist, what a joke league they don't even defend lol
                        I'm so confused seeing that segment.

Where are the midfielders for the other team?

Comment

Hopefully the UAE gives Saman some confidence and more ambition coming forward.

Comment

For those of you who are so disappointed by Sardar and Saman AND don't care about these two.....they are not here.

They follow and read and maybe even reply to many of posts/people on SM platforms.

They are not here. They do not read your posts here.

You are only wasting your time AND ours by continually posting the same sentiments over and over again.

We get you. But we still care about their careers. So please get us too!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

A guy who played 2 competitive games in last 7-8 months! Spent whole summer having fun, food, beach starts right away in his first game lol
                              Indeed a quality league lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

A guy who played 2 competitive games in last 7-8 months! Spent whole summer having fun, food, beach starts right away in his first game lol
                                Indeed a quality league lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                its literally a sunday league with maybe 3 good teams that are somewhat competitive. Its like 3 of their teams are Persepolis level and the other teams are Azadegan level

Comment

Working...
                                X