No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Al Shabab Al Ahli | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Hamburg trio of Kia, Khatibi, Vahid to Kalbas trio of Saman, Ghaedi and Moghanlou!
    Indeed a progress lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hamburger supporters vs chad kalbas sandwich enjoyers

Comment

Azmoun starting. Last chances to see his talents before he retires in the summer.

https://www.youtube.com/live/zlDlxc0...kWDxgIumtErRru

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Azmoun starting. Last chances to see his talents before he retires in the summer.

https://www.youtube.com/live/zlDlxc0...kWDxgIumtErRru
          Che atmospheri lol

Comment

This crappy UAE league match in the middle of a god damn desert 🐪 has a better pitch than TM home matches

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Che atmospheri lol

This is why I laugh at the idea of any TM player gaining confidence from playing in these leagues. Even high school football games in US have more intense atmosphere, and its not even most popular sport! Its like saying beating up your 12 y.o. pesar amme will give you confidence for Mma fight. If i was playing in uae I would need to check my bank account at halftime to remind myself where I am and wtf im doing so i dont get depressed. And then 10 kilo of kabab after game makes things better too.

Comment

Sardar scored emphatically

Comment

Eza subbed on at 56’ and scores a late goal.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Sardar scored emphatically
                    Nice Layeee!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

He scored today in the President’s Cup match. They won 2-0

Comment

Hafteye ayande ham emkaanesh ziyaade ke golzani dar jaame Dubai Mall kone.

Khaste nabaashe.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He is a goal machine for sure and people here are looking to see only his tummy and not his skills. Typical Iranians.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Is Sardar injured? He is not in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                                Is Sardar injured? He is not in the lineup.
                                shekamdardi ya torshash karde..!

Comment

Working...
                                X