Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ KVC Westerlo | 2024-25

Starting today in first league match vs Cercle Brugge

injuries killed this man's career- not his fault but he's been on a decline for some two years now
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Starting today in club friendly vs Cercle Brugge
      Avvalin baazie lig nist?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Assist

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

He looks a lot slimmer. Been lively in the first 20 minutes.He is still very young. I still have high hopes for him.

Comment

Pas az 3 saat VAR gol ra paziroft va Allahyar paase gol ra gereft.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Avvalin baazie lig nist?
              correct! Fixed!

Comment

Goal Allahyar. Great chip over the keeper on a 1v1.

Comment

Hopefully this performance is the start of a strong breakout season for him. Would be massive if he can finally break through

Comment

Hope this is a start of good things for him! As i said i kind of gave up on this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to see him back on the score sheet, hope he can keep it up! We need him to maximize his potential now more than ever
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hamini ke Belgique mande khoobe. Man tarsam in bood ke bere lige al-shotori.
                        Albate agar baazish in fasl nagire dige chaarei joz shotor o Dubai mall nist.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Good to see him start the season on a high note, hopefully gives him some extra motivation...

With that said (and I know I'll probably get some shit for this after a goal + assist), despite the goals and the assist yesterday, if you actually watched the match you could see his weaknesses are still there and has done nothing to improve them.

A) Poor defensive effort. Almost Azmoun like in how casual he is out of possession. This is extra disappointing since we know from his first season in Hull city he can actually be a beast defensively if he puts in the effort.

B) Careless with the ball. Look at his pass accuracy and possession lost last match. Crosses aren't accurate either.

C) One on One dribbling has taken a hit since injury. He relies on speed + muscle rather than technique to dribble past defenders, unfortunately since his injury, unless he is facing a very slow play, he isn't able to dribble past them.

All that said, a good coach should be able to identify these things and help him fix these shortcomings as he still has the potential to become a regular TM starter since Gholizadeh's career seems finished.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Good to see him start the season on a high note, hopefully gives him some extra motivation...

With that said (and I know I'll probably get some shit for this after a goal + assist), despite the goals and the assist yesterday, if you actually watched the match you could see his weaknesses are still there and has done nothing to improve them.

A) Poor defensive effort. Almost Azmoun like in how casual he is out of possession. This is extra disappointing since we know from his first season in Hull city he can actually be a beast defensively if he puts in the effort.

B) Careless with the ball. Look at his pass accuracy and possession lost last match. Crosses aren't accurate either.

C) One on One dribbling has taken a hit since injury. He relies on speed + muscle rather than technique to dribble past defenders, unfortunately since his injury, unless he is facing a very slow play, he isn't able to dribble past them.

All that said, a good coach should be able to identify these things and help him fix these shortcomings as he still has the potential to become a regular TM starter since Gholizadeh's career seems finished.
                            Analyze besyaar khoob. Va man mikham in noghte raa ezaafe konam ke in NAKHOSTIN baazie lig bood va ma'molan teamhaa hanooz
                            ja nayoftadan va bi-nazm mitonand kaar konand. Daste kam in fasl bayad 10ta gol dar lig bezane ta emkane pishraft dar Europa raa dashte baashe.
                            Agar ham 10ta gol nazane bayad daste kam 10ta paase gol bede va 5-6 gol ham bezane.
                            Agar na bashgaaye behtari nakhahad raft.
                            Omidvaram yek ravande mosbati dar aghaaze fasl daashte baashe va masdoom nashe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20240728...گ-بلژیک

His individual Highlights. Great way to start the season, the most important thing for him is to stay injury free. Personally, i dont think he will become a special player as i just dont see a lot of talent in him. However he is still only 23, which means he could play at least the next 2 WC's & AC's.

As long as he gets decent playing time in Belgium and scores/assist here and there, he is a must invite for TM.

Comment

Working...
                              X