Mohammad Javad Hosseinnejad @ FK Dynamo Makhachkala | 2024 - 2025

Number 10 of the russian team

https://dinamo-mx.ru/blog/2024/08/09...sbornoj-irana/

Better than playing in the Asian champions league 2
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I wonder if this team have ties with dynamo Moscow

Comment

From the south to the north of the Caspian Sea... From one home of Koshti, Juybar to another, Dagestan. Pretty sure he will settle well there.

All the best to him, talented and fresh looking guy. Getting the #10 straight away shows they got some serious trust in him.

Comment

I just looked at their roster and noticed they have NT players from:

- Georgia
          - Algeria
          - Ivory Coast
          - Serbia

……and now Iran

Good sign IMO, not a team on paper (to the naked eye) that looks like they should struggle.

I was always an admirer of young Javad but after watching his interview and hearing how mature/intelligent he is I am now a HUGE fan of this kid. He is going places mark my words….1-2 good seasons here and he will take a big step towards achieving his dreams.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Really excited to watch his growth. Glad he got out of Iran. Hopefully he can earn a move to Western Europe in the next 2-3 years

Getting number 10 shows the club trusts his potential and will give him plenty of opportunities

Comment

Heavens help us. We are learning the names of every Dahat in the Russian federation. Not really sure if this is progress.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                I wonder if this team have ties with dynamo Moscow
                Given that Dagestan is the center of Russian Islamic state, chances are this team has ties with Dynamite 🧨 🧨 🧨 Kabul.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

In his interview, he said his preferred position is CAM so maybe that’s how he’ll be used in the new club. Seems like a good kid but he seems to be very too sari khor - I hope the Dagestanis in Makhachkala don’t wrestle with him in the locker room showers…

Comment

I am ok with this move as long as he play regularly, he is in age he needs to to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awful move for someone with his potential. A new promoted team in a shitty mafia league. Legit would have preferred seeing him in Saudi.

Judging on football360 interview and the fact that he doesn't seem to have a proper contract with sepahan, I would not be surprised if he got ratfucked by some dallals or forced into this garbage situation by Sepahan management which ruined his Red star chances.

Also wouldn't be surprised if his contract in Russia is some modern day slavery bullshit where he is locked into a terrible contract with a bunch of restrictions and middle men taking a massive cut.

Comment

He wasn't happy in Sepahan and was saying they treat him like shit and was suffering financially!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Awful move for someone with his potential. A new promoted team in a shitty mafia league. Legit would have preferred seeing him in Saudi.

Judging on football360 interview and the fact that he doesn't seem to have a proper contract with sepahan, I would not be surprised if he got ratfucked by some dallals or forced into this garbage situation by Sepahan management which ruined his Red star chances.

Also wouldn't be surprised if his contract in Russia is some modern day slavery bullshit where he is locked into a terrible contract with a bunch of restrictions and middle men taking a massive cut.
                          Are baba. FK Mashallah Ishallah dige che kooftie?
                          Fooghesh 2 saal mesle yek morghe sarborideh dar in team mimone va barmigarde Iran.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If Red star wanted him for trial, 100% they would have treated him like shit

Comment

Just scored a banger to win the match in his first appearance.

Too good for Russia.

Comment

Working...
                              X