• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely pass, now keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Eno migan rabte gooz be shaghighe amo jan lol
      Moghanlou is forward, he is midfielder!
      This whole moghanlou thing is getting annoying tbh! Move on guys! wth!
      Back to discussion, He will get his chances! He missed training camp, had some fitness issues and joined a club recently!
      Both him and Saharkhizan if they continue to perform will be in next camp! Mark my words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Just said this few hours ago and GN just confirmed today that both Saharkhizan and Javad will most likely be part of squad in next qualifiers if they continue to perform at

Comment

He’s a unique talent, esp in our football. Phenomenal dribbler, excellent passer, eye for goal, good decision making for his young age and relative inexperience in senior footy. His mentality also seems great. As long as he can stay fit and continue to improve physically/on defensive end he has all the tools to be a modern offensive 8 in top 5 leagues

Comment

My theory on why he's been dropped for the last few camps is because of the whole hair thing. He mentioned how he wouldn't cut his hair recently in an interview and I just got reminded of it with the whole Aghaeipour haircut thing

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            My theory on why he's been dropped for the last few camps is because of the whole hair thing. He mentioned how he wouldn't cut his hair recently in an interview and I just got reminded of it with the whole Aghaeipour haircut thing
            If he was 37 years old with the same ability he’d have been called up
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Going to Russia will be tremendous for him

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                If he was 37 years old with the same ability he’d have been called up
                The sad part is you’re totally not wrong lmao. Khak bar sare Ghalenoi

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  He’s a unique talent, esp in our football. Phenomenal dribbler, excellent passer, eye for goal, good decision making for his young age and relative inexperience in senior footy. His mentality also seems great. As long as he can stay fit and continue to improve physically/on defensive end he has all the tools to be a modern offensive 8 in top 5 leagues
                  yet we started Rosbeh Cheshmi in the Asian cup v Hong Kong instead of him

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

yet we started Rosbeh Cheshmi in the Asian cup v Hong Kong instead of him
                    He will get his time to shine in TM when he's 29

Comment

Highlights of Hosseinejad so far in first 3 league games

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        Highlights of Hosseinejad so far in first 3 league games

Its a crime that clubless Ghoddos and ARJ are in the squad and he is not.

This will also send very bad signals to our other talents, khak bar sare on shekame narrekhare gavet GN.

From now on the "General " is the Olagh for me.

We are such a backward people in all aspects that we ALWAYS choose goh before the talah that is right in front if us, ino begir az for example from the system of the nations government to our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Its a crime that clubless Ghoddos and ARJ are in the squad and he is not.

This will also send very bad signals to our other talents, khak bar sare on shekame narrekhare gavet GN.

From now on the "General " is the Olagh for me.

We are such a backward people in all aspects that we ALWAYS choose goh before the talah that is right in front if us, ino begir az for example from the system of the nations government to our football.
                          It's no crime...it is better for him because he gets to establish himself more in his new team without risking injury.

GN has already said that he will be invited later on in the year should he keep progressing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

"should he keep progressing" he should be fired for that comment alone. Anyone watching Hosseinejad knows he's in better form than probably all the CMs he invited to TM lol

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              It's no crime...it is better for him because he gets to establish himself more in his new team without risking injury.

GN has already said that he will be invited later on in the year should he keep progressing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                              he's better than everything we have in CM at the moment LOL.

we are no position not to call him up right now

Comment

Come on guys!
                                He seems to have good future but people talk like GN failed to invite another Modric!
                                I like what i see from him! And i am really happy but first this is small sample, second he just joined a club third he missed the training camp!
                                He will be invited baba! Hope he keeps it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X