Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New addition to PFDC forum installed: Like or get Banned!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New addition to PFDC forum installed: Like or get Banned!!!

If you just browse PFDC without really participating, it is over now as I just installed a hack that you need to at least like one post per day when you visit the forum or you will be banned for one week for the first time, the second time, it will become one month and three times is a charm as you will be permanently banned in your third time.

We are not a newspaper you just read and go on with your life, this is a forum FYI so participate.

This rule is already enforced. You have 24 hours to like any posts.

Thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

For those who post at least one post per day the above rule does not apply It only takes effect when you are viewing and not posting.

Comment

i personally don't agree with this, a lot of people simply just don't have the time. this is a discussion forum, we're regular people, not journalists

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        i personally don't agree with this, a lot of people simply just don't have the time. this is a discussion forum, we're regular people, not journalists
        If I were to hazard a guess, I assume this move might be related to ad revenue from the forum. I guess advertisers will pay more if you can prove user activity.

Comment

If you don't have time for even one like and do not participate in any discussions in a discussion forum then you don't belong here.

There are plenty of newspapers u can go to and read news online. If you want to read other people's efforts without giving anything back then sorry no more.

So spend a mili second of your precious time if you visit PFDC everyday. I have spent almost 30 years here and never even said anything.

All the interaction data will be recorded for further evaluations.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            If you don't have time for even one like and do not participate in any discussions in a discussion forum then you don't belong here.

There are plenty of newspapers u can go to and read news online. If you want to read other people's efforts without giving anything back then sorry no more.

So spend a mili second of your precious time if you visit PFDC everyday. I have spent almost 30 years here and never even said anything.

All the interaction data will be recorded for further evaluations.

please put yourself in other peoples shoes; for many of us this is one of the only connections we have back to our iranian roots which seem to be rapidly declining amongst iranian-americans today. i'd hate to be banned from this community, as would many others, but i simply just don't have the time to log on every day and send a message or interact. i urge you to reconsider this

Comment

please put yourself in other peoples shoes; for many of us this is one of the only connections we have back to our iranian roots which seem to be rapidly declining amongst iranian-americans today. i'd hate to be banned from this community, as would many others, but i simply just don't have the time to log on every day and send a message or interact. i urge you to reconsider this
              I guess u don't get the point so be it.

Who said u have to log in everyday??? But whenever you do log in, you must interact. You get it or still gonna continue without reading my posts?

Comment

Kian jaan, if I understand correctly it’s only for days you visit the site. If you go on a 6 month hiatus without visiting, and come back, you’re still good.

Comment

Anyone need any advise how to deal with post truma of being ban from pfdc I am available for therapy after u are un banned at kna exclusive thread...if like to get prevent therapy knowing might get ban I am available via pm.
                  or

Result guarantee

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

If I were to hazard a guess, I assume this move might be related to ad revenue from the forum. I guess advertisers will pay more if you can prove user activity.
                    If that's the case
                    then everyone must log in daily.
                    and do a like.
                    It take 10 seconds.
                    everyone have 10 seconds to spare on daily base.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      If you just browse PFDC without really participating, it is over now as I just installed a hack that you need to at least like one post per day when you visit the forum or you will be banned for one week for the first time, the second time, it will become one month and three times is a charm as you will be permanently banned in your third time.

We are not a newspaper you just read and go on with your life, this is a forum FYI so participate.

This rule is already enforced. You have 24 hours to like any posts.

Thanks.
                      Sorry if I'm being a little slow to understand... So if I log into this forum today and don't like a post, I'll be banned for a week??

Comment

^
                        Not today my friend, not today.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Sorry if I'm being a little slow to understand... So if I log into this forum today and don't like a post, I'll be banned for a week??
                          NO
                          SINCE U WROTE A POST.

IF U LOG IN
                          NO POST OR NO LIKE
                          U BE BAN.

Comment

Now i am stressed every day about getting banned lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Now i am stressed every day about getting banned lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I just liked your post to save myself
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                              X