Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New addition to PFDC forum installed: Like or get Banned!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this apply if your account is 'logged in' but you don't visit the site on one particular day?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

NO
      SINCE U WROTE A POST.

IF U LOG IN
      NO POST OR NO LIKE
      U BE BAN.
      Got it. Sorry that's what I meant (if I don't post or like). had to post to ask the question lol but I forgot to mention that part. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Will this apply if your account is 'logged in' but you don't visit the site on one particular day?
        Apparently no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Now i am stressed every day about getting banned lol

🤣🤣
          Its no fun being banned.
          The way i dealt with it all these years, I set a rule for myself
          To go "cold turkey" .
          cold turkey means never visit the the fourm and I sticked to it.
          the hard part is first month as u punch persianfootball.com 50 times through out the day
          but keep your finger from pressing go .
          yup struggled was real and lived to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Only when you start viewing and browsing the forum, you have 24 hours to like or post.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              If you don't have time for even one like and do not participate in any discussions in a discussion forum then you don't belong here.

There are plenty of newspapers u can go to and read news online. If you want to read other people's efforts without giving anything back then sorry no more.

So spend a mili second of your precious time if you visit PFDC everyday. I have spent almost 30 years here and never even said anything.

All the interaction data will be recorded for further evaluations.

This is one of the most illogical, desperate, tyrannical arguments that I've ever come across in my 25+ years of surfing online and almost 20 years of membership here. Maybe you're joking or as the Brits say Taking the piss, mate?

I appreciate the fact that you started this site, and created a place for Iranian football fans to interact and stay up to date. I am not sure if the cost of keeping the site going has triggered this but you might wanna look into other ways of generating revenue based on site traffic alone. Even still that's no excuse for basically saying I am going to kick you out unless you do such and such. Just think about what you are asking people to do here.

Comment

Apple Juice

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

This is one of the most illogical, desperate, tyrannical arguments that I've ever come across in my 25+ years of surfing online and almost 20 years of membership here. Maybe you're joking or as the Brits say Taking the piss, mate?

I appreciate the fact that you started this site, and created a place for Iranian football fans to interact and stay up to date. I am not sure if the cost of keeping the site going has triggered this but you might wanna look into other ways of generating revenue based on site traffic alone. Even still that's no excuse for basically saying I am going to kick you out unless you do such and such. Just think about what you are asking people to do here.
                  You don't appreciate anything so stop it now. I can make the site paid memberships if you don't agree. And I dont care what likes of you think. This is a free because I support it. If people don't like this, they can either do not visit or pay a monthly subscription fee if you don't want to interact. This hack keeps this site free. And once again if you don't like it, then go check other sites instead. And one more stupid post calling me tyrannical I will just ban you so you don't worry about PFDC anymore. There is no free ride anywhere and you guys don't want to do anything so you better comply or be banned. This site is a private site and has rules. No more mr nice guy here paying all the bills and members like you having big mouth too. None of you guys even click any ads here and I end up with the bills so no more I guess 30 years is enough now before I do what I need to do, make your decision.

Comment

I kind of get Kamran! Some may be shocked by this move but it is not easy to run a site! Too much shit and cost involved with!
                    From my side i try to click more on adds at least..

Comment

Man, this does sound kinda rough and I can see how people are getting upset. But the bottom line is Webbie is right, none of us click any actual ads and we must do what he needs in order to keep this going. Its practically just one more click, you guys can do that. I know I WOULD NOT pay for subscription to any forum, so I'll do whatever he needs to keep this going. As one that often puts up time/effort/money for a variety of things that people don't appreciate and they just complain, I'm willing to do whatever he needs to keep this going. Those that don't want to do it, create your own forum and see how much time/effort/money it takes. Send us the link too!

Comment

I click on ads once or twice per day just by mistake lol

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

You don't appreciate anything so stop it now. I can make the site paid memberships if you don't agree. And I dont care what likes of you think. This is a free because I support it. If people don't like this, they can either do not visit or pay a monthly subscription fee if you don't want to interact. This hack keeps this site free. And once again if you don't like it, then go check other sites instead. And one more stupid post calling me tyrannical I will just ban you so you don't worry about PFDC anymore. There is no free ride anywhere and you guys don't want to do anything so you better comply or be banned. This site is a private site and has rules. No more mr nice guy here paying all the bills and members like you having big mouth too. None of you guys even click any ads here and I end up with the bills so no more I guess 30 years is enough now before I do what I need to do, make your decision.
                          I see where you're coming from but you're going about it the wrong way. If you would've asked members to click more ads instead of threatening them, I am sure you would've quadrupled the amount of clicks you were getting in no time. I, for one, would click an ad every time I got on the site to contribute but don't tell me I have to like a post every day or I get banned!

Also, I do appreciate PFDC - Not sure why you think I wasn't being sincere. I know there are other sites but I've always preferred this format and certain old school members' take on Football matters. As you can tell by my post count vs years of membership, I don't post often but have always stuck around. By your new "rules", members like me would have ceased to exist a long time ago.

Comment

On the topic of memberships, why not introduce a non-paywalled one? I'm sure quite a few members prob wouldn't mind donating 1-2 dollars a month (ones living abroad). Could maybe even find a way to give those who donate frequently some small perks (like a little badge under their profile or something) would be a harmless way to raise some funds imo

Comment

I see where you're coming from but you're going about it the wrong way. If you would've asked members to click more ads instead of threatening them, I am sure you would've quadrupled the amount of clicks you were getting in no time. I, for one, would click an ad every time I got on the site to contribute but don't tell me I have to like a post every day or I get banned!

Also, I do appreciate PFDC - Not sure why you think I wasn't being sincere. I know there are other sites but I've always preferred this format and certain old school members' take on Football matters. As you can tell by my post count vs years of membership, I don't post often but have always stuck around. By your new "rules", members like me would have ceased to exist a long time ago.
                              He just didnt tell you , so don't make it personal .
                              he has put it as site rule along with other rules.
                              So do a like and enjoy persian football discuss in english...it's not a big deal

Comment

Whenever you open a site do it your way. Google will ban the ads if I ask them to click and I cannot get advertisers with only views they need to see participation. And if 1000 view the forum perhaps only 10 people post or like other posts. This low participation is destroying any chances of revenue. Hence nothing is ever helping the expenses.

The problem with people like u is that you only think about yourselves. Cause you are not in anyways helping or paying anything but want me to do it for you. What am I getting here? Just complaints and bs and u come and call me a tyran?? Thats not only stupid but selfish too.

I am thinking about the site and my pocket as I am not interested to pay 300+ dollars every month any more and never get anything back but bad attitude and people like u think they know best. But sorry you have no idea whatsoever.

Perhaps I just close it and go on with whatever most of u are doing and enjoy my life as I feel I'm being abused and feeling disappointed nowadays. You can easily do a calculation for 30 years of payments and find out why.

Comment

Working...
                                X