Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New addition to PFDC forum installed: Like or get Banned!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set up a Go Fund Me. I am good for $50 per year. Beyond that, Idk what to tell u. Plenty of problems in the world, I choose to be solution oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
      Set up a Go Fund Me. I am good for $50 per year. Beyond that, Idk what to tell u. Plenty of problems in the world, I choose to be solution oriented.
      We used to have a donate option and unfortunately majority of ppl did not donate.

Honestly it takes seconds to click like.

Webbie Jan any thoughts on the effectiveness of requiring membership to view posts? Some sites give you like 5 - 10 pages a month and the you have to register. Would that help or hurt traffic?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys let's put it this way.
        Webbie provides a forum for us to discuss Iranian football away from the usual nutcases and mentally ill people on twitter and instagram and that kooft o zahre mar.

If you've enjoyed this forum at all at any point, the least (well slightly more than the least) you can do is click like on one post while you're browsing! It takes a second.

Comment

Kamran point is valid! As Iranian( i start with myself and not pointing to anyone), we like to complain to zamin o zaman!
          The guy put a site together for us in last over 30 years and not only don't get any thing back but also pay from his pocket!
          Honestly, as Nokhodi said minimum we can do is clicking on add and should be much more than this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s easy as hell to just click a “like” button….ppl saying “it takes a second of your time” are being too nice….it takes half a second!!!

if this is the way that ppl can help and do their part, it shouldn’t be a big deal. It’s not asking for much at all
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay
              Please delete my account

Thanks and good luck to those of you I've enjoyed engaging with over the past 19 years
              Ok banned. You asked it and I delivered.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                Ok banned. You asked it and I delivered.

😄😄😄😄😄
                in 20 years of his membership
                he averages 9.5 post a year ,
                be titishe ghabash bar khordeh k BAYAD
                LIKE kuneh.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2
                  Salam aleykom va rahmatollah va barikato

Ashhado allaaaa ellaaaa hayehlalaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91
                    White Power Ranger Go!
                    Why are you spamming? Next time you be warned. Grow the F up please this is not a stand up comedy show.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2
                      Salam aleykom va rahmatollah va barikato

Next time a warning will be issued. Maybe you learn something.

Comment

^ You guys can see what I have to deal with here??? And some want me to be nice. These people only respect force or they will never change. So may the force be upon them.

From now on spammers will be banned immediately. And there is no way to come back.

Comment

Question for webbie Jan, and I've only been visiting PDFC since 2017 (applied for an account a few years later). Why not have a dislike button alongside the like button? I feel as though it might be a great tool to help with engagement especially with all the bad news that comes out these days, people could hit the dislike button to express frustration or something. Of course this might have been a thing a long time ago and gotten removed so if anyone wants to give me any insight feel free (since I could see it getting toxic if people abuse it/don't follow rules)

Comment

^ Do you see a dislike button anywhere else? facebook Insta or anywhere? you can ignore the posts you don't like. And I am not gonna do even one minute of free extra work for this community anymore. Been there done that. Cause doing anything for Iranians is just a waste of time, money and energy.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              ^ Do you see a dislike button anywhere else? facebook Insta or anywhere? you can ignore the posts you don't like. And I am not gonna do even one minute of free extra work for this community anymore. Been there done that. Cause doing anything for Iranians is just a waste of time, money and energy.
                              Damet garm Kamran jan. Khonetam kasif nakon alaki. To deineto salhast ada kardi. We have been given service to this community (football) at least for me before 2004 that is given in our profile because it was the time we switched the servers and started from Scratch. It's over 20 years !!!. Thanks to you Webi jan. Anyway, God knows how many very late nights, hours we have spent only to provide a free service to our fellow countryman and football lovers. Akharesham there are always people that are talabkar, ungrateful and disrespectful nagging about democracy and freedom of speech bs.

Bikhial....

Comment

^ mostly want a free ride that they don't even deserve. Damet garm I remember and appreciate all the hard work people like yourself put here. But you know me well that I am not taking BS from anyone, specially from people who have never done anything for anybody yet they complain when someone is actually doing something.

Comment

Working...
                                X