Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New addition to PFDC forum installed: Like or get Banned!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only way I ever get banned is if adesor catches me
    Ive been liking and commenting since 2005 !
    I am thankful for this website !!
    We must do whatever Webmaster requests of us, If you feel this is website as a community then no questions should be asked. Understand everything Webmaster does is for our community.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      We must do whatever Webmaster requests of us, If you feel this is website as a community then no questions should be asked. Understand everything Webmaster does is for our community.
      Some one once told me adoser was working at
      guntanamo prison torturing the prisoners.
      and on his free time monitor pfdc.

Comment

LOL. I will ask Adesor to be kind to you

Comment

Adesor is a wonderful guy I met him a couple of weeks ago. @Adesor Vafaseya ​
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Adesor is a wonderful guy I met him a couple of weeks ago. @Adesor Vafaseya ​
            Do you know why he hasn't been around?
            He haven’t posted for quite some time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha talking about adesor, fekr konam aksaran tarkesh haye ban kardanesh beheshon khorde lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Do you know why he hasn't been around?
                He haven't posted for quite some time!

Just too busy with work. He had lost his password but it is reset now.

Comment

^ Do you see a dislike button anywhere else? facebook Insta or anywhere? you can ignore the posts you don't like. And I am not gonna do even one minute of free extra work for this community anymore. Been there done that. Cause doing anything for Iranians is just a waste of time, money and energy.
                  That's a racist thing to say Webbie jan. Like in every nation there are c*nts and no c*nts.

Comment

Haha talking about adesor, fekr konam aksaran tarkesh haye ban kardanesh beheshon khorde lol

His style is unique
                    He sends a pm first
                    And talk sh1t to you in the pm 🤣🤣
                    As u about to reply he bans u
                    no matter what he say in pm
                    Can't reply back to him until coming back
                    And by than u just want post.

Tarkesh🤣🤣🤣 is more like a missing hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post

That's a racist thing to say Webbie jan. Like in every nation there are c*nts and no c*nts.
                      Yeah but in ours we have too many of those c*nts. So I am a racist and I am ok with it. Just do a lil research of how many Iranian businesses closed because of the same Iranian c*nts.

Comment

Yeah but in ours we have too many of those c*nts. So I am a racist and I am ok with it. Just do a lil research of how many Iranian businesses closed because of the same Iranian c*nts.
                        Unfortunately we have a lot of them. You're right. A lot of namaknashnas and hasud...

Comment

I respect Kamran opinion and i 100% agree is not easy to deal with some Hamvatan despite all love we have for the country, TM, etc
                          I also know it is pain to run a site, specially as service and with no return as there is nothing free in this word( khob ya bad). But honestly i am against the idea of banning people( that is probably just me), as long as people keep respect for each other's they should be given chance s to express their opinions and i know making a border line in this case hard.
                          Obviously spamming and the stuff like that is so childish, and everyone( i start with myself) lose over something once in a while but we are all humain and make mistakes!
                          That is just my two cents!

Comment

I respect Kamran opinion and i 100% agree is not easy to deal with some Hamvatan despite all love we have for the country, TM, etc
                            I also know it is pain to run a site, specially as service and with no return as there is nothing free in this word( khob ya bad). But honestly i am against the idea of banning people( that is probably just me), as long as people keep respect for each other's they should be given chance s to express their opinions and i know making a border line in this case hard.
                            Obviously spamming and the stuff like that is so childish, and everyone( i start with myself) lose over something once in a while but we are all humain and make mistakes!
                            That is just my two cents!
                            Speaking as someone who has been banned (temporarily), they usually precede with a warning and then a temporary Ban, followed by a Perm Ban...if the infraction continues. I think there is usually ample opportunity and chance for corrective action. But some do not heed.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Speaking as someone who has been banned (temporarily), they usually precede with a warning and then a temporary Ban, followed by a Perm Ban...if the infraction continues. I think there is usually ample opportunity and chance for corrective action. But some do not heed.
                              U been banned? 🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

U been banned? 🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣
                                I know, hard to believe

Comment

Working...
                                X