Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New addition to PFDC forum installed: Like or get Banned!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post

I know, hard to believe
    I guess every new thing or place needs a little bit of learning and once you do that you are safe.

I just don't get the so many people who never learn. This is a norm wherever you go so why would PFDC be any different?

Life is about learning so if it is hard for you then jump off of a bridge or something who cares???

By the way we have already had 20 members banned because of no interactions nor any posts and it is increasing by day. A few people are emailing me and asking why they are banned but sorry please read the sticky before your bans become permanent.

After all rules are rules.

I respectfully ask everyone to remember the rules as it is for everyday and not once or every time you feel like it.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Dear members I am monitoring the participation of members and it is actually increased (by 20%). The number of automatically banned has also decreased and I have unbanned those members who got banned in the first week.

At least we can see members who never participated in anything and were just visiting ghosts are slowly doing it which shows that this action has worked well. I will remove this hack when I see the numbers rise with bigger numbers and has a steady rate.

Plz continue whatever you are doing. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        i personally don't agree with this, a lot of people simply just don't have the time. this is a discussion forum, we're regular people, not journalists
        100% agree. This rule can only discourage people to be part of PFDC forum. Many of us don't have time.

Comment

^ only I have time to pay for everything here and you guys are too busy? I have a life too and very busy but still spend time for people like you to come enjoy it. Please grow up I am not asking you to visit PFDC. If you have a better option then use it. PFDC does not need ghosts. If you call this a community, then be a part of it instead of sucking it dry.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Dear members I am monitoring the participation of members and it is actually increased (by 20%). The number of automatically banned has also decreased and I have unbanned those members who got banned in the first week.

At least we can see members who never participated in anything and were just visiting ghosts are slowly doing it which shows that this action has worked well. I will remove this hack when I see the numbers rise with bigger numbers and has a steady rate.

Plz continue whatever you are doing. Thanks.
            Don't remove it please.
            This is great rule....

Comment

Working...
            X