• Show
Clear All

Iran vs. Kyrgyzstan Sept 5th WCQ Match Thread

Date: September 5th, 2024
    Time: 9:00AM PST

Comment

6taya 6taya 6taya

Comment

Wow I am surprised the game is not at the Azadi. I am assuming the pitch at Foolad Shahr stadium is in good condition.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

🤣🤣@amir mafia holding this prestigious position asia number 1 bench is tm iran.

Comment

Watching general press c.

He is currently best persian coach there is
              So if gonna keep it persian he is it.

But he referred to wc being important but no mention of advancing from the group.
              So
              Right there I see the ceiling group stage exit

He just want be hc at wc and setting ceiling low
              So when he fails advancing from the gs
              Him and his mafia can say in 50 years of going to wc we never advanced....I see a miracle being best 8th 3rd place teams to advance,most probably we finish 3rd but don't advance.

And here is what general will say after we failed to advance
              "Man be ein football ,fifa va tamam havadara tabrik Migam ke ein bazi roo didan motmaenam
              Khily Chiza yad gereftan. plan BIMOON bekhatereh majroh shodan damagh e magunlu
              As Bien raft , football digast damagh mishkaneh, beh Rais fifa ham goftam beh world cupet tabrik migham vaseh hamchin bazi,, Onam AZ ma tashakoor kard. Hala ooon Cheshm abi 3 bar
              Teamo AZ groh nabord Bala, choone man Chesham abi nistam ein hagho nadaram"
              Divari AZ kotah tar az divar galenoie payda nakardan.

Reporter:critics saying why u start 38 years old
              Shoja all 3 matches?
              General "sen yek adad hastesh faghat, shoja tamam chizi ke khastim anjam dad , oon penalty ekhraj bekhatereh zarbeh b ghalenoie bood na shoja. Az fifa mikham Ghermez ein bache ro bebakhshan keh be bazi a Aval ac bereseh.

Bangeladeshi Reporter; oh u are not resigning?

General " aliiiiiiii

Comment

Art from TM Talk is saying that the game is at Naghshe Jahan Stadium in Isfahan.

Are we sure its at Foolad Shahr ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  Wow I am surprised the game is not at the Azadi. I am assuming the pitch at Foolad Shahr stadium is in good condition.
                  It was bad until 3 weeks ago. They patched it up. It looks hideous but the surface is now better.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    Art from TM Talk is saying that the game is at Naghshe Jahan Stadium in Isfahan.

Are we sure its at Foolad Shahr ??
                    its Fooladshahr. The pitch is being replaced at Naghshe Jahan.

Comment

Im still sad that our Young guys from Russia didnt get called up. Mostly Saharkhizan. In my opinion we should be our 3rd forward option. He brings something Else to the game and he has the energy to come in and create havoc.

Hosseinnejad is another story. While I of course wants him to be part of the team, he just recently Went to Russia. Maybe its best for him to use the international break to settle in Russia and get to train more with the team. I Can just imagine him being called up, getting a small injury at training and then falling out of his team. So I dont mind him staying in Russia but only this time.

I really hoped we were going to see a team that focused a little more on the future and the World cup 26. Not average old players that cant even shine in Iran

Comment

We are worse from the asian cup
                        no new player
                        No new young exciting players
                        Our old guard have all downgraded their clubs
                        Except taremi....
                        Still have a brainless goalie

So im just writing this for whomever may be reading, don't get your hopes up for this generation
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

There are some exciting players in our football. I just hope they keep improving and developing.
                          Saharkhizan and Hosseinnejad are Young and have gotten a Great start in Russia. Same with Ghorbani.

then there is Allahyar who finally is starting to play consistently. And Hazbavi which I hope Can develope into a solid defender.

And then I really like how Mahatma Ghandipour has started the season. I really hope he Can continue his form

Its hard to say how these players Will turn out. It seems like our biggest problems is injuries. How many players do we have, that are injuri prone or have gotten som Big injuries. Alot. Taremi is the only one, who doesnt get injured alot.

Ezzatolahi, Azmoun, Majid Hosseini, Pouraliganji, Gholizadeh and so on, all injury prone

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X