No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Kyrgyzstan Sept 5th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy Kojo is pressing our players and pissing them and their doogh shekams off

Comment

We playing against prime Spain

Comment

Ghalenoi just did like for like sub, same shit tactic. Not gonna work lol

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Embarrassing I just don't get what the hell our players are thinking. How can they play so worthless??? We have been lucky not to concede. This is the Iranian General showing his diaper to Asia.

OK Iranian people keep the IR longer and enjoy the outcome of it. You deserve them.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I am rooting for Kyrgyzstan at this point.

Comment

I hope we lose all our early games so we can fire GN and bring in a decent coach

Comment

Wow Azmouns time in UAE has definitely primed him for max googooli magooli bazi

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    Which player was it who backed off the krzyg player and gave him a free shot. That guy should never play professional football again
                    That our new rb youngster aria yussefi

Comment

arj and arrand pass
                      name a better duo..?

Comment

We always play like we already won in these games. Just wish they would TRY TO SCORE instead of these dumb layoffs and through balls.

Comment

Torabi has such a different gait for a footballer.

Comment

Lets host Qatar in the Vatani Stadium​ in shomal its much nicer 🥱

Comment

1000 bezan ziresh crosses, that never reached the target, no change in tactic at half. The exact same player swap for subs to continue the same
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

B0000000000000000

Comment

Working...
                                X