Iran vs. Kyrgyzstan Sept 5th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
    The main thing I got from this performance is that we WILL beat UAE away by either 1 or 2 goals. This is not sarcasm, I’m serious
    We most likely will. The real test is next month when we face Uzbekistan and Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

I was one of those people! I think he seems to have declined. But I will also never forget his second half disappointment against the US in WC!
      Completely unmarked at penalty spot. I will never forget this and will never forgive him for it. One of the biggest misses in TM history.

Comment

Happy I didn't watch the game and won't do it until Noorafkan Moghanlou and GN are around, happy with the results as we took 3 pts and GN is finally in a hot spot

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

We most likely will. The real test is next month when we face Uzbekistan and Qatar
          Easy. Draw against Uzbekistan away and narrow win at home against Qatar

Comment

Mass hysteria here!

Meanwhile we have 3 points in the bag while Korea, Australia, Qatar don't (And Saudi so far).

GN has delivered and while you all will blame him for poor team selection (took the most experienced players), poor positioning (most everyone played in their usual position), terrible subs (got in of offensive players while Ezatollahi showed prudence)...the federation will probably see it differently.

The players too couldn't put effective passes together, couldn't get much (or any) crosses in, tried over and over to penetrate the box at the center), play disjointedly etc etc.

No I am not saying GN is a great coach. But the players were never going to go beyond 3rd gear for this game because Kyrgyzstan was not worth them risking their season.

This was a must win and we have won. Beating UAE away would be a bonus!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Taremi has basically said the field is garbage and they told us to say it’s good.

he says we have minimal infrastructure.

he asks fans not to attack tm and staff during games verbally.

he says all our football has become is “hashieh”.

he’s upset with everyone.

He gets super loud and says we are not “bisharaf”. I think he’s referring to comments fans had made in the past against TM players.

read here:
              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/206728...ی-طارمی
              Spineless stuff from Taremi. Classic Iranian BS at its finest….the second things start going wrong these things suddenly become an issue and a priority.

the opposition that is exponentially weaker and has even lower conditions than we do played 200x better and almost beat us on our home turf. Quit your excuses and do much, much better.

Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                1 -0 iran
                I wanted to type taremi would score but i didnt want to jynx it

howd I know ? Becauase we have too much talent to tie these guys but we are so out of form and poorly managed we would only manage 1 magical moment
                I should have bet.
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  Mass hysteria here!

GN has delivered and while you all will blame him for poor team selection (took the most experienced players), poor positioning (most everyone played in their usual position), terrible subs (got in of offensive players while Ezatollahi showed prudence)...the federation will probably see it differently.

Anyone who watches the game knows GN delivered nothing but a few foshes on camera. A lucky rebound was our only goal and Taremi almost messed that up too

Zero offensive production this game. We couldnt even string 5-6 passes together.

This is a world cup qualifier not khooneye amashoon players should not be jogging.

Comment

Best part of match today was hearing the female fans

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Anyone who watches the game knows GN delivered nothing but a few foshes on camera. A lucky rebound was our only goal and Taremi almost messed that up too

Zero offensive production this game. We couldnt even string 5-6 passes together.

This is a world cup qualifier not khooneye amashoon players should not be jogging.
                      Everything you have pointed relate to the players no GN.

Comment

What was GN's strategy in this game?

With respect it is 2024 so every tactic in football by now has a specific name and execution. So what did GN use?

Comment

This has been a trend under GN. It happens pretty much every game. How many scrappy wins against 100+ ranked teams will it take before you blame the coach? lol

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

What was GN's strategy in this game?

With respect it is 2024 so every tactic in football by now has a specific name and execution. So what did GN use?
                            Kabab Koobideh tactics. It's where we play so chaotically and without chemistry like everyone has hangover from all the beef soltani o tadig the previous night so that it confuses the opponent

Comment

idk why they are not building a stadium in Tehran, they are surely capable of doing it, they just don't want to do it for some reason, just how they don't want to change the TM badge,
                              we have the biggest mall in the world IranMall and its beautifully made, Milad tower, Tabiat Bridge etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Spineless stuff from Taremi. Classic Iranian BS at its finest….the second things start going wrong these things suddenly become an issue and a priority.

the opposition that is exponentially weaker and has even lower conditions than we do played 200x better and almost beat us on our home turf. Quit your excuses and do much, much better.
                                So you would rather Taremi keep his mouth shut? I get it that as fans we are upset about the neglect of our football for years. But calling Taremi spineless because he didn’t speak up on your terms is just petty. Hopefully this is an awakening of a sort.

Comment

Working...
                                X