Iran vs. Kyrgyzstan Sept 5th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

How was he defensively solid? He’s slow to get back, can’t win the ball pack, and is in no man’s land most games.
    true that ...!
    yet w/o his positive presence on the attacking front and sadly RARE Shots on actual Frame.!! we woulda been lucky to even muster a scoreless draw..!! 2points is essentially all thanks to him and him alone..!!
    he was one of less than handful of our players who had an OVERALL above average performance..!! Both our supposed superstar Attackers underperformed compared to Omid ..!!
    Only others i recall having a decent overall performances were, Torabi, Gholi, Shoja, that youngster on the RW did ok enough too barring his final touches/passes/crosses which were repeatedly utter shittt and pissed away many golden upportunities ..!!
    by comparison to other veterans like Saman who performed Avg at best and ARJ who was utter rubbish..!

ps

can we fkn practice some crosses into box in our trainings... we are so fkn shit in that dept... nearly 90% of our crosses and CK totally miss the mark .... no matter who is fkn attempting it either from veterans to the rookies..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

THIS, in essence more so than any other reason, is why im getting wholly the on the "GN OUT" camp..!!

it started with barely squeaking by the likes of HK, syria and UAE @AC and essentially losing the title to fkn GUTTER ... a team weve been easily brushing aside and dominating for last 2 decades or more ..!!

then his inability to beat Uzbeks and barely tieing them, even at Home..!! and the gohkari in Kyr game where we were sadly undone tactically and organizationally by a 3rd rate asian side who had never even managed to makes it to the final round of WCQ before ..?? getting outshot..!! requiring a lucky, cheating OFFSIDE goal to beat them at home...!! 🤮

we are slowly but surely becoming accustomed to Mediocrity and losing that all important Asian footballing Giants Aura under GN and shamelessly even come with absolute BS/Arrogant excuses for our Mediocrity by making (gooz be shaghighe) comparisons to other teams like Oh SK failed , Real Madrid got a bad result the other day, FOOTBALL DIGGE...!!
      Agree with everything, but goal wasn't offside

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Agree with everything, but goal wasn't offside
        really..?
        havent watched the highlights since the game day , but from my recollections we had both attackers clearly behind the last defender when the shot was taken ..!!?
        at first i thought may be shot was deflected off a defender but the slow mo replay didnt show any deflection either..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

really..?
          havent watched the highlights since the game day , but from my recollections we had both attackers clearly behind the last defender when the shot was taken ..!!?
          at first i thought may be shot was deflected off a defender but the slow mo replay didnt show any deflection either..!!
          Those 2 players one of which was Azmoun, were not involved with the play(goal). Only Taremi was involved, and he was slightly behind their last defender when the shot was made.

The goal was perfectly legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

Those 2 players one of which was Azmoun, were not involved with the play(goal). Only Taremi was involved, and he was slightly behind their last defender when the shot was made.

The goal was perfectly legit.
            Well VAR checked & cleared the goal ..! So I’d have to believe what you say above is true ..!?
            Sardar was definitely off & to me even Mehdi looked off too be it marginally !?

During game time though I figured Misaghi musta been running VAR booth ..!-

Comment

Working...
            X