No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Kyrgyzstan Sept 5th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We better not go to the WC at all if this is how we are going to play.

I totally understand that playing against teams that are giving us possession and playing with 8-9 guys in the box is hard, but you have to have a better tactic than just sending in aimless long balls that you cannot get even close to creating a decent chance from.

A like Kygyz should never have just as many shots on goal as us….especially when we are at home and had 70% of the possession!!!

I cannot wait for the day this fraud of a human being GN is gone…..
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Looks like GN is introducing the art of vertical crossing to the world. So far Milad seems to be fast and awake. Bring in JB so we can get some good crosses in instead of these soft lobs.

Comment

Yousefi and the women in stadium are the only positives from this game

Ghoddos playing like he wants to keep getting the unemployment checks

Comment

That pitch gotta be a safety hazard, I'm surprised no one has torn an ACL yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            We better not go to the WC at all if this is how we are going to play.

I totally understand that playing against teams that are giving us possession and playing with 8-9 guys in the box is hard, but you have to have a better tactic than just sending in aimless long balls that you cannot get even close to creating a decent chance from.

A like Kygyz should never have just as many shots on goal as us….especially when we are at home and had 70% of the possession!!!

I cannot wait for the day this fraud of a human being GN is gone…..
            Nothing will change for the better as long as I.R occupies Iran, the whole IFF is I.R goons whit as much football knowledge as my left elbow

Comment

Lmao we have only two starters who play in Europe… Idk to laugh or cry. And there was some bache porroos here who thought with CQ the charlatan out we would conquer Asia with General Ghalegohi attacking football. Ajab!!!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                This is our actual level of country and TM let's get used to this. Look at the pitch!! Our future will be only failures in every department. Iran is officially Veeran (destroyed).
                Problem is from 85 million population
                They have 20 million supporters and additional 11 million afghan supporters...the people that support them are same people having a lot of kids so as time go by they will out populate others....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    At peak of CQ all but 1 or 2 starter were in Europe. Now we have a handful of UAE as well as an unemployed starting…
                    Yes, but don't forget, we now play beautiful, free-flowing, attacking football!!!!!
                    This Color
                    Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

King Carlos I am so sorry on their behalf.

Comment

It's actually insane, we went from legionnaires in every post under CQ to having our best players in UAE under GN the clown.

This guy is going to wreak havoc to our football every minute longer he stays at the helm. He's an uneducated, stupid disaster

Comment

The passing and the crossing are maybe 5% accurate

Comment

Kyrgyzstans experienced striker taken off due to injury and a midfielder is brought in

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              It's actually insane, we went from legionnaires in every post under CQ to having our best players in UAE under GN the clown.

This guy is going to wreak havoc to our football every minute longer he stays at the helm. He's an uneducated, stupid disaster
                              He's a consequence of "harfe harfe mane" mentality that permeates our culture through all political and social spectrum

EDIT: AZMOUN DID ANOTHER BACKHEEL ITS STROKE TIME

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Problem is from 85 million population
                                They have 20 million supporters and additional 11 million afghan supporters...the people that support them are same people having a lot of kids so as time go by they will out populate others....
                                That is 31 million vs almost 60 million , Iran has about 90 million people now, our problem is that we are to k*smaghz to unite and kick I.R out, iranians only like to f*ck eachother and then blame everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X