Oh oh oh EZAT AGHA is coming in
      problems solved

Comment

Please link GN interview after the game

Comment

DM for CAM 😂😂😂😂😂

GN is scared

Comment

How is someone who is being paid a wage thinking it’s a good idea that Beiranvand is allowed to pass a ball.

Comment

Ghoddos tried to make a run behind defense or a different style pass multiple times with nobody following through. We have been one loose ball giveaway from conceding since Beiro seems to be playing with his head up in the clouds, the black forward is very eager to score and sprint past Khalilzadeh
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

We Can barely play out of their Press. And they are playing some good football now. We Can easily conceed a goal. It makes me so sad to see this. I generally Think there is a good chance we dont get top 2 in this group

Comment

DallehGohi will say that his team did amazing and got amazing result against a great team. Just wait guys.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I actually think Aria Youssefi has been good.

He is good in possession, plays with his head up, and makes good runs and passes.

He does have a few errant passes, which he needs to improve on, but it's understandable for a 23 year old with limited TM experience.

Comment

Now the entire second half Krgyz opened up and getting better looks than us and we still can’t get a decent shot on goal. This has to be an all time low for us…..

GN has set us back 25 years
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Please no Allahyar in the game he will definitely get injured on this pitch.

Comment

That shot made me laugh out loud.

Comment

How did we win 1-5 away

Comment

100% this black dude will get past shoja and score in this game

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                That shot made me laugh out loud.
                                That signature noorafkan shot, after some Soltani and Dough during half time 🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X