X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^thats true but they have structure

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
      To be fair, Australia lost to Bahrain. South Korea tied Palestine. Teams often play down to the level of their opponent. I'm hopeful that we will come prepared for UAE.
      Palestine and Bahrain are much better than Kyrgyzstan.

Comment

IF QN stays, we're finished. Either won't make it to WC or get slaughtered by every team and head home with zero points.

Comment

Herve Renard is available, just saying

Comment

Please whoever gets the interview with GN please post it

Comment

To be fair, Australia lost to Bahrain. South Korea tied Palestine. Teams often play down to the level of their opponent. I'm hopeful that we will come prepared for UAE.
              I have seen these kind of comparison (aka excuses) for many years. They don’t take us anywhere. Khob Kore mosavi kard… be ma che… Did ghalenoei’s IQ go up? Did Azmoun lose 10 kilo? In the end we know SK and their fans know they can get results and advance in WC. Can we?

Comment

It's not the first time we've played garbage against a garbage team at home. Even under CQ (and to be clear, I'm fully behind CQ), we've had similar performances. What matters most is that we got the 3 points — I'd rather take an ugly win than lose 0-1 after dominating with 10+ chances. I’m sure Australia and Korea would prefer to have our complaints today. The upcoming game in the UAE will be tough, but hopefully a more entertaining one to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  We're time wasting time against a team ranked 132
                  Mentality of players comes from top down, this is what the coach instills in them. By the end it seemed lie GN had lost his mind and was just yelling at the players for mistakes rather than giving instructions, and Taremi became the coach. Thsi was clear by Taremi going to the COACH to comfort him, and leading the post match talk.

These players are currently playing without a coach, and GN is completely blind. How can he not notice after the first 3 crosses, crosses are NOT going to work this game? Why would he make the midfield slower and bring Ezatolahi on, when Ghoddos was the only player making quick passes? How did he leave Khalilzadeh alone with the speedy forward, when it was clear all game they wanted to provide him with one accurate long ball
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                    It's not the first time we've played garbage against a garbage team at home. Even under CQ (and to be clear, I'm fully behind CQ), we've had similar performances. What matters most is that we got the 3 points — I'd rather take an ugly win than lose 0-1 after dominating with 10+ chances. I’m sure Australia and Korea would prefer to have our complaints today. The upcoming game in the UAE will be tough, but hopefully a more entertaining one to watch.
                    Our complaints: absolute idiot, kheng, moron, ablah, ozgal of a coach and only 2 starters playing in Europe… Which vatanforush Korean want this?

Comment

My calming thought is TM’s never had a good opening game since we best Saudi in 2001.

the way it’s going TM will be truly tested in the October qualifiers. If GN does well there he will be safe. Bad results and he’ll be replaced.

Comment

to be fair, this comment is completely unhelpful and pure loser mentality. Ignore the outside results, and look at the shit we just displayed against a 3rd level Asian team. How was this field approved for a WCQ? Why would we keep one tactic (Winger dribble, stop, pass to wingback. Wingback fake cross, take too long, give it to inverted winger, blind cross to nobody hoping for a header, lose possession, gain it in midfield, repeat).
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Indonesia just scored

Comment

Next 4 games: UAE, Uzbekistan, Qatar, North Korea

Comment

Key Takeaways:
                              - Kyrgyzstan had MORE shots on target than us
                              - TM Taremi is a different player from Porto/Inter Taremi
                              - Nourafkan will continue to get playing time for “creating” the goal and hitting the post on another shot even though he lacks basic skills such as passing and running
                              - Gholizadeh is a hopeful option to be a regular starter if he stays healthy
                              - Shoja needs to be phased out of TM. He is not good now and certainly won’t get better in the next 2 years.
                              - Ghoddos lack of a professional match since February shows. He does not have the same sharpness as before.
                              - Azmoun has also clearly declined; his only weapon remains the chemistry with Taremi and his head.
                              - Arya Yousefi is only 22! He can develop in the next few years into a better player. Only worry for me is his TM position is completely different from his Sepahan position.

Comment

Today's match featured 4 players that have had zero playing time in the last 3-4 months. Our team is gradually turning into a semi-pro- semi-retired squad. More fit for a Sunday league at this point.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X