No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Kyrgyzstan Sept 5th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst thing is the arrogance our team has in lofting the ball over a player and refusing to bring the ball down ASAP to attack.

Stop doing FIFA tricks and walk the ball into the goal first

Comment

Taremi has basically said the field is garbage and they told us to say it’s good.

he says we have minimal infrastructure.

he asks fans not to attack tm and staff during games verbally.

he says all our football has become is “hashieh”.

he’s upset with everyone.

He gets super loud and says we are not “bisharaf”. I think he’s referring to comments fans had made in the past against TM players.

read here:
      https://www.varzesh3.com/news/206728...ی-طارمی

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Taremi has basically said the field is garbage and they told us to say it's good.

he's upset with everyone.
        All valid pts but again seems like the same excuses from the past 45 years —

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Taremi has basically said the field is garbage and they told us to say it’s good.

he’s upset with everyone.
          The most important thing to improve Iran is that whenever someone says : " Be ma goftan" or "Migan" in an interview that the people who are referenced should be identified by name.

Accountability in Iran is zero. The most successful countries have systems of accountability in place. In a hospital in the US, every order, every recommendation, every medication is timestamped with who said to give it, their title and credentials just in case bad things happen. That way they can how you say "Yaghasho begiri"

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post

All valid pts but again seems like the same excuses from the past 45 years —
            He’s saying considering things haven’t improved since even GN’s time as a player why do pundits come on tv and expect us to qualify even with “yek pa”.

I think he’s sick of the press. The press don’t do any sort of actual follow up in Iran and just shit on players.

gn should kiss Taremi. Taremi is making himself the shield for TM and deflecting any criticism
            towards GN.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

The most important thing to improve Iran is that whenever someone says : " Be ma goftan" or "Migan" in an interview that the people who are referenced should be identified by name.

Accountability in Iran is zero. The most successful countries have systems of accountability in place. In a hospital in the US, every order, every recommendation, every medication is timestamped with who said to give it, their title and credentials just in case bad things happen. That way they can how you say "Yaghasho begiri"
              100% but those who are actually responsible don’t ever answer. They send out a spokesman to cover up or take fault at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Today's match featured 4 players that have had zero playing time in the last 3-4 months. Our team is gradually turning into a semi-pro- semi-retired squad. More fit for a Sunday league at this point.
                And yet there is some people who keep insisting that we HAVE to keep starting these same players.

LIke what is Ghoddos offering over Hosseinejad at this point. He's 30 years old without a team, without a professional club, hasn't trained since June, hasn't played a club game since the Asian Cup.

​​​​​

Comment

Saudi 1-1 Indonesia HT

Comment

WTF was that?!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

And yet there is some people who keep insisting that we HAVE to keep starting these same players.

LIke what is Ghoddos offering over Hosseinejad at this point. He's 30 years old without a team, without a professional club, hasn't trained since June, hasn't played a club game since the Asian Cup.

​​​​​
                      Ghoddos is another fantasy player for TM fans. Contributed close to nothing really for TM compared to Ashkan/Ghuch, and nothing really significant at club level other than a couple good games against Arsenal 7 years ago. But some are/were convinced he is one of the best CM in england.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        WTF was that?!
                        Post of the day! Sums it up perfectly.
                        This Color
                        Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Ghoddos is another fantasy player for TM fans. Contributed close to nothing really for TM compared to Ashkan/Ghuch, and nothing really significant at club level other than a couple good games against Arsenal 7 years ago. But some are/were convinced he is one of the best CM in england.
                          Ghoddos could have contributed a lot more had we integrated him 6 years ago when he was 24. Now he's basically semi-retired and his only game time is when TM has a camp. There is no reason he should start. He's still a good sub but that's all he should be at this point. Especially given he will be almost 33 at the next AC.

People who advocate for continuing to operate like this don't understand how massive of a problem it is. Sure we will make 2026 WC and might even win a game. But we are then DOOMING ourselves for 2030 and beyond. I'm personally expecting all these young kids to go to waste and TM ranking to drop to around 30-50 personally. A slow sinking ship and no one wants to do anything, maybe we are too stupid 🤣🤷

Comment

The main thing I got from this performance is that we WILL beat UAE away by either 1 or 2 goals. This is not sarcasm, I’m serious

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I was one of those people! I think he seems to have declined. But I will also never forget his second half disappointment against the US in WC!

Comment

Bottom line is i wish i did not watch this game.

Everything was a joke from the pitch to the players.

KIA FC should just represent us going fwd...

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X