No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Kyrgyzstan Sept 5th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's so funny to me is how GN subbed in Alireza who has only played 80 minutes of club football in 2024 into the game and not Allahyar who is one of the leading goalscorers of Belgian league.

Red herring to me, a bit like England's Southgate. Play favorites instead of players best fit at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

his offensive stats are ok. It's his defense and lack of athleticism for today's football I'm concerned about.

he would have made a great midfielder in 1993.
      I dont agree on this regarding his athletic, there are tons of DM who are not built even at world stage! Even in Iran we had like Estili, Ebrahimi and many others in this position who were not built!
      Plus per wiki he is 184 cm! Far from being short or anything
      He is not very fast bur compare to Saeid, well he is lol
      I still rather have in shape saeid over him because of better physical presence!
      The guy however is an idiot to have wasted his career in Iran! He can easy play in some 2nd/ 3rd rated leagues in Europe but he clearly said money is his priority

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Norafkan defensively was solid.
        Lone goal was created by him
        And he hit the post.

Saeed over him any day.
        But he earned his roster spot on a 25 man roster.

Comment

The team we will see vs UAE will be very different than what we got against Kyrgyzstan.

The team will take the game much more seriously for many reasons(esp the lashing they got). Much higher motivation and will be more physical.

Don't know if it will translate into 3 points but it makes it much more likely. Azmoun will be looking to score!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

I take the point and run too. Getting cocky and full of galenoei's mambo jumbo will definitely punish us.
            Can't believe the level we have reached in football where we are wishing not to loose to UAE. Do we deserve to be in the WC?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post

Can't believe the level we have reached in football where we are wishing not to loose to UAE. Do we deserve to be in the WC?
              Under GN and this decaying squad of CQ remnants, we will be lucky to even get out of the group stages next WC. Of our two starting midfielders, one is semi-retired and the other hasn't played a club game in 6 months. Then their backup is a 28 year old from Malavan FC 😂.

Comment

yes we do, simply cause we are a
                Top 5 Asian Coutry.

But when it come to missmanagment we are also nr.1 in the world.

Thats our Problem

Comment

Good morning,
                  we’ve had these sorts of comments since the discovery of fire. Don’t stress yourself.

Comment

I think Kanani and few more changes will come vs UAE!

Comment

Good morning,
                      we’ve had these sorts of comments since the discovery of fire. Don’t stress yourself.
                      Eyvalla dadash. I know I'm stressed that in such games like the one vs UAE I will not be watching but checking the score after. However thanks for the advise Bro.

Comment

THIS, in essence more so than any other reason, is why im getting wholly the on the "GN OUT" camp..!!

it started with barely squeaking by the likes of HK, syria and UAE @AC and essentially losing the title to fkn GUTTER ... a team weve been easily brushing aside and dominating for last 2 decades or more ..!!

then his inability to beat Uzbeks and barely tieing them, even at Home..!! and the gohkari in Kyr game where we were sadly undone tactically and organizationally by a 3rd rate asian side who had never even managed to makes it to the final round of WCQ before ..?? getting outshot..!! requiring a lucky, cheating OFFSIDE goal to beat them at home...!! 🤮

we are slowly but surely becoming accustomed to Mediocrity and losing that all important Asian footballing Giants Aura under GN and shamelessly even come with absolute BS/Arrogant excuses for our Mediocrity by making (gooz be shaghighe) comparisons to other teams like Oh SK failed , Real Madrid got a bad result the other day, FOOTBALL DIGGE...!!

Comment

My grandmother used to be hot too.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            Norafkan defensively was solid.
                            Lone goal was created by him
                            And he hit the post.

Saeed over him any day.
                            But he earned his roster spot on a 25 man roster.
                            How was he defensively solid? He’s slow to get back, can’t win the ball pack, and is in no man’s land most games.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I dont agree on this regarding his athletic, there are tons of DM who are not built even at world stage! Even in Iran we had like Estili, Ebrahimi and many others in this position who were not built!
                              Plus per wiki he is 184 cm! Far from being short or anything
                              He is not very fast bur compare to Saeid, well he is lol
                              I still rather have in shape saeid over him because of better physical presence!
                              The guy however is an idiot to have wasted his career in Iran! He can easy play in some 2nd/ 3rd rated leagues in Europe but he clearly said money is his priority

Iran_19 Jan by athleticism I don’t meant size and physique. I mean his speed, strength, agility, acceleration… he’s incredibly slow and can’t play a dirty style that you need in his position.

Honestly m we don’t have any great defensive mids in iran so this makes our midfield look even worse.

I want Noorollahi to apologize and get back to TM. We need him there instead of Noorafkan

Comment

How was he defensively solid? He’s slow to get back, can’t win the ball pack, and is in no man’s land most games.
                                He didnt make costly mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X