Galenoie apology is FY to all of us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galenoie apology is FY to all of us

Him doing apology and right away saying we won with clean sheet is FY to all of us.
    Talking about imbape and Madrid, man city ,to justify what happened is an insult to all football fans.

Any thing less then a W IN UAE he must be fired....I Will call iff first thing Sat morning their time to start campaign of pulling the plug on him.ITS ON.

The morrocco ex that Taj is friend with is unemployed.

Damet garm. Give me their number I will call too….F him and all the BS spewing our players are doing to try and cover up and take attention away from their spineless performance!!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      Him doing apology and right away saying we won with clean sheet is FY to all of us.
      Talking about imbape and Madrid, man city ,to justify what happened is an insult to all football fans.

Any thing less then a W IN UAE he must be fired....I Will call iff first thing Sat morning their time to start campaign of pulling the plug on him.ITS ON.

The morrocco ex that Taj is friend with is unemployed.
      Where is his interview?

Comment

It's a crime not to bring in Herve Renard while he is still without a job...

Comment

Iff phone numbers

00198-21-886-11334
          0r
          01198-21-882-13307
          Or
          01198-21-882-13306

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Where is his interview?
            Varzesh3

Comment

​​​​​Herve Renard is free btw

Comment

Gn thinks he is elected for this job and can't be replace until after the wc. He sounds like a unreplacable dictator .

MEMO TO GENERAL(HUMAN VASASH TARJOMEH KUN midonam Dari mikhoni)
                Yes you are right about its football eh digeh and everything is possible,

IF YOU DONT BEAT UAE
                ITS FOOTBALLEH DIGEH AND YOU ARE FIRED.

Comment

Varzesh3
                  I just read it.

Shocking.

He compares Real Madrid to Iran as an excuse. Ghalenoei would be an amazing press secretary for the Harris administration. Just averting attention and not providing any answers

Comment

I'm sure he's not a bad guy and the players seem to like him. He's just really in over his head with him and his awful stuff. He came in and provided stability when we needed it but he should leave now

Comment

How they let scum like this be TM coach , the longer he is coach the more we will degrade , we went from 1 year ago beating krysgstan I think 5-0 to barely squeezing by 1-0 , and some tell him

some tell that idiot GN you have sayedmansesh hot form play his ass Instead of fat azmoun ,….

Sardar off the bench
                      saman off the bench ,
                      put ghorbani in
                      torabi starting ,
                      nourafkhan come of the bench
                      JB shouldn’t even play

where is kahveh , eckert, hossienajad, saeid saharhkazian?!?!??
                      simple ass changes

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        I'm sure he's not a bad guy and the players seem to like him. He's just really in over his head with him and his awful stuff. He came in and provided stability when we needed it but he should leave now
                        exactly he should be proud of his Japan win and ride into the sunset with his head up high.

Comment

Gn thinks he is elected for this job and can't be replace until after the wc. He sounds like a unreplacable dictator .

MEMO TO GENERAL(HUMAN VASASH TARJOMEH KUN midonam Dari mikhoni)
                          Yes you are right about its football eh digeh and everything is possible,

IF YOU DONT BEAT UAE
                          ITS FOOTBALLEH DIGEH AND YOU ARE FIRED.
                          Bc people like you call this loser “General”

Comment

This guy would be better suited as a gym coach in a middle school. That’s his level

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                              ​​​​​Herve Renard is free btw
                              yes please ..!🙏
                              & this change needs to happen now or in the next few months
                              so the guy would have reasonable time to establish his game plan & ideas or it’s hamoon aasho kase as b4 if GN stays well into next year..!
                              we will likely limp into WC & Embarrass ourselves in group stages again, even though this time is gonna be in a much water down and vanilla World Cup format..!

Comment

Working...
                              X