Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Iff phone numbers

00198-21-886-11334
    0r
    01198-21-882-13307
    Or
    01198-21-882-13306
    Un ha ham hamun lahze be to goftan: "Chashm Oracle jan. Hamin alan dahanesho servis mikonim. Merci ke zang zaddid. Che khub shod ye nafar behemun goft" 😂

Enviado desde mi SM-S916B mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

These TM players brought this situation , this group of players brought this on themselves….

You know why , because how Loose(spoiled) they are ….. everyone saw what they did to skoicic , some players just stopped playing….

so Taj put someone(GN) in charge that the players would be too scared to do anything like that too ,

but GN is way out of his league cause he really does not know how to coach at all, he needs to rely on his assistant,,,, and his assistant suck…

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
          Un ha ham hamun lahze be to goftan: "Chashm Oracle jan. Hamin alan dahanesho servis mikonim. Merci ke zang zaddid. Che khub shod ye nafar behemun goft" 😂

Enviado desde mi SM-S916B mediante Tapatalk
          It worked for changing skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post

Bc people like you call this loser “General”
            He has done enough to earn that nickname in our football...the man has not missed a season of playing or coaching since 1981, that's 43 years of straight work. He is the greatest club coach in history of our football glory wise.
            GENERAL NICKNAME HE DESERVES AND WELL EARNED.remembwr I am perspolisi and hate his guts in club football but I respect him as the most glorious club coach in iran.

HIS TIME IS UP
            this team is sick and definitely lost confidence from losing to Qatar in ac semi , and general
            Style of fohsh sant goal don't work anymore and he has nothing else to offer...WE give him chance after ac to change his staff but he didn't do it and stay stubborned....

His time is up and forever he deserves the nickname general.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
              These TM players brought this situation , this group of players brought this on themselves….

You know why , because how Loose(spoiled) they are ….. everyone saw what they did to skoicic , some players just stopped playing….

so Taj put someone(GN) in charge that the players would be too scared to do anything like that too ,

but GN is way out of his league cause he really does not know how to coach at all, he needs to rely on his assistant,,,, and his assistant suck…
              Taj didnt want him.
              He had deal with sanchez but ebi raisi forced
              Persian hc since ali KHAmenei wS promoting
              Persian for everything in his speeches...

Taj hates persian coaches .
              His choice was nekunam if it had to be persian.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                Lol
                If u check the time
                I started same chant 2 minutes before they did.

Esfehan is safe heaven for general .to get bashed like that there was unbelievable but he deserved it.

That esfehani restaurant owner brother that didn't charge galenoie for the 2 biryani he ate with 3 cokes, AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE WILL SEND TAJ AN INVOICE of the food now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Damet garm. Give me their number I will call too….F him and all the BS spewing our players are doing to try and cover up and take attention away from their spineless performance!!!
                  Numbers are up

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Taj didnt want him.
                    He had deal with sanchez but ebi raisi forced
                    Persian hc since ali KHAmenei wS promoting
                    Persian for everything in his speeches...

Taj hates persian coaches .
                    His choice was nekunam if it had to be persian.
                    Sanchez was the worst foreigner , he did not prove a single thing at his time at Tractor , he did not win anything…

I am glad taj hates Persian coaches , because Nekunam would have been have been like CQ in the team again , he is way too defensive minded …play defensive for 85 minutes try to win the game with a free kick ,,, way to predictable style of play … that why he struggling right now in the IPL

the best Persian coach is not GN or nekunam , it a toss up between Golmohammdi or majidi , having both proved they can at least win the league …..

best cheap foreign option is Skocic,,,,

best foreign option that is available and might coach us , is Renard

and best overall coach I still think is Strammacconi

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Sanchez was the worst foreigner , he did not prove a single thing at his time at Tractor , he did not win anything…

I am glad taj hates Persian coaches , because Nekunam would have been have been like CQ in the team again , he is way too defensive minded …play defensive for 85 minutes try to win the game with a free kick ,,, way to predictable style of play … that why he struggling right now in the IPL

the best Persian coach is not GN or nekunam , it a toss up between Golmohammdi or majidi , having both proved they can at least win the league …..

best cheap foreign option is Skocic,,,,

best foreign option that is available and might coach us , is Renard

and best overall coach I still think is Strammacconi
                      Sanchez I believe is his name
                      2019 ac champ with Qatar
                      Qatar coach wc
                      Current ecudor coach

Majidi GAHER TOO FAST
                      and gm is marathon club coach great
                      But I don't see him succeed even to general level.
                      Nekunam at least we know he will built the defense
                      And from all above coaches his style is good for wc but I am against all persian head coaches
                      WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE RENARD TO LEAD US TO WC AND AC27 he is available money is no issue time to bring him finally.

Comment

If mehdi want GENERAL HE CAN GO WITH GENERAL TOO.
                        WE DONT NEED medi or sardar to make this wc. We need to look beyond these qualifications and ask will general can get us into r32 of wc?
                        AND ANSWER IS NO
                        same like skocic got plugged pulled out after
                        Good results ONLY BEACAUSE WE ALL KNEW AT WC HE WILL GET MAX 2PTS ,same need to happen to general....FOOTBALLEH DIGEH BAYAD BEREH GENERAL

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                          If general gets fired next week
                          This clip medi kissing amir mafia head will go down in history and be played for the next 50 years or more.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_jdi...RlODBiNWFlZA==

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

GN
                              MY APOLOGY FOR WINNING AND CLEAN SHEET🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

You guys are late to the party. I was calling for this clown's head right after the Qatar loss. Saying AFC picked an Arab referee and they are bias because of that is a loser's victim mentality. He is deeply unprofessional and an embarrassment to us internationally. We need professionals leading our team, not guys who think football is a mafia scheme for them to fulfill their power hungry urges. Cutting off young player's hair? Is this guy fucking crazy?

Comment

Working...
                                X