X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Theres only 1 option for us persians
    and it's King Carlos Kurosh
    There are no messiahs, neither in sports, nor in politics. Anybody claiming otherwise is a con-artist, so hold on to your pocketbooks tight.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Every player saying first game wcq is hard.

IT WAS KYRGYZSTAN @home.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Taremi is pissed from wc time being called bi-sharaf and fans called them bi Sharaf again yesterday.
        Taremi is good guy but easily brained washed.
        Ramin was big influence on him and now as capitan he is under general master of brain washing influence.
        General uses players to hide behind them
        And now is taremi turn to get used. At the ac he used Saeed before the Qatar match to get fans ready incase of disaster.
        GALENOIE WILL NOT GO OUT WITH OUT FIGHT, HE THINKS IRAN SOCCER OWES HIM
        A WC APPEARANCE. This is no skocic situation.

Taj is sick right now just having operation so
        Nothing will leak , but Taj is sneaky and I won't be surprised if an email to Renard has been sent saying BONJU COMO TALAVO.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Taremi is pissed from wc time being called bi-sharaf and fans called them bi Sharaf again yesterday.
          Taremi is good guy but easily brained washed.
          Ramin was big influence on him and now as capitan he is under general master of brain washing influence.
          General uses players to hide behind them
          And now is taremi turn to get used. At the ac he used Saeed before the Qatar match to get fans ready incase of disaster.
          GALENOIE WILL NOT GO OUT WITH OUT FIGHT, HE THINKS IRAN SOCCER OWES HIM
          A WC APPEARANCE. This is no skocic situation.

Taj is sick right now just having operation so
          Nothing will leak , but Taj is sneaky and I won't be surprised if an email to Renard has been sent saying BONJU COMO TALAVO.

Honestly the “fans” that called TM “Bisharaf” were projecting big time. Even more if they keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Honestly the “fans” that called TM “Bisharaf” were projecting big time. Even more if they keep doing it.
            I am against calling them bi sharaf at wc due to politics but
            I am ok with fans calling them bi sharaf BEACAUSE of their performance...
            Name calling in sport is normal and these players have heard it all their soccer career, so to use bi sharaf as an excuse has no merits..

General will use anything to survive, so brainwashing taremi by saying ooooo they called u bi sharaf again to hypehim up to hide behind him is one strategy.

GENERAL
            IS HAFT KHATEH M..... G..... ROZEGAREH.
            if tm is playing good and there is light end of the tunnel more power to him being haft khat but when there is no light then him being haft khat makes it even more of reason to pull the plug.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Please not this again. I can't do this shit all over again.

I'm begging you CQ cultists to seek help.
              where else will we find a coach who can
              build our youth team
              get our players into european leagues
              get high quality friendlies
              and work for better training and discipline in our backward society.

Honestly He isnt here for winning the game, I want him here to build our system
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

where else will we find a coach who can
                build our youth team
                get our players into european leagues
                get high quality friendlies
                and work for better training and discipline in our backward society.

Honestly He isnt here for winning the game, I want him here to build our system
                I am not in the position to lecture people in Iran but sometimes wish I could get a message across
                the age of strongmanship looks like it has passed for world leaders...

If I could stand on a podium facing all Iranians, I would tell them one thing-->

To stop the worship of one man or woman, whether it be CQ, or the Shah, or Khomeini, or Rajavi or anyone person.

What will improve Iran is a change in mentality not anyone change in a leader.

Iran is not an uncontacted tribe. The tools to improve exist and Iranians are aware of them. If the society moves to improve itself all of the issues will start to be resolved including in our football.

No Team Melli coach alone can do all of this. Every Iranian involved in our football has to be a part of it.

This idol worship all our people do is not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I am not in the position to lecture people in Iran but sometimes wish I could get a message across

If I could stand on a podium facing all Iranians, I would tell them one thing-->

To stop the worship of one man or woman, whether it be CQ, or the Shah, or Khomeini, or Rajavi or anyone person.

Iran is not an uncontacted tribe. The tools to improve exist and Iranians are aware of them. If the society moves to improve itself all of the issues will start to be resolved including in our football.

No Team Melli coach alone can do all of this. Every Iranian involved in our football has to be a part of it.

In a perfect world, you are right. Unfortunately we need these kinds of coaches like CQ/Renard/Sanchez who focus on system and making things better. They aren't afraid to speak up and put pressure on the federation to be better. I don't consider that idol worship, that's just someone who is capable of doing the job with all these variables against them. It is a band aid solution because yes, it does have to start from the top for there to be permanent change. However we are stuck in a shitty situation with no end in sight. The only tool we have as a community is pressure to improve our sports.

A change in mentality is a project that will take decades to deconstruct all the corruption and backwardness that these ghouls have introduced to our society at every level

Comment

I don’t care if we beat UAE 100-0. Our football has no future as long as GN is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Persians now a day are so smart in iran is unbelievable. Unfortunately they use it in a negative way because of the circumstances.
                      You cant tell them anything they know it all.

Comment

I'm all in for CQ.

Comment

Cq want retire in wc26.

Comment

GN is not going to fight for anything, no camps , no good friendly, no good fields no nothing he just there to supervise the team so no one say or does anything un-Islamic…. He doesn’t care as long as he is the coach at the WC26….

i hated CQ tactics , but he dam fought for this team and the players all the time , he did not let the IFF steal the money , he made them pay for camps friendlies and to make better facilities…he held everyone accountable from the players up to Taj and he wasn’t afraid to speak his mind. At all and tell it like it is ….

we need someone with CQ fight , but with a offensive mindset in terms of tactics…

Comment

Hey DaleGohi! apology not accepted. Now go F yourself. You never achieved anything and got this job because of your connections and your tongue that is licking right places not because of your merits.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Those of you who wish for CQ back... don't! He will be highly ineffective. The only reason he could cajole the IFF and the players was his popularity.

He has lost his popularity and given his age, he will be treated as a temporary figure. The players, the club coaches, the federation...all will not listen to him.

Not that I think the federation will be seriously pursuing him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X