• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Yerai Eckert @ Standard Liege 2024-25

Loan with option to buy

Get him into team melli
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Hopefully he can get some consistency - shame about his injuries, really set his career back and he is potentially past his peak with the toll of them (he also suffered quite bad from illness).
      Guy was playing in La Liga when he was young.

Comment

Seen maybe 15-20 minutes of action of him & that zireEslam & this dude looked to me a far more wholesome, higher pedigree striker than Kaveh regardless of his good size ..!
        Dennis the Menace definitely look more TM material to me. Wish she wasn’t so damn fragile.:/

Comment

He got rid of his Iran flag In his insta bio I don’t think this is happening

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
            He got rid of his Iran flag In his insta bio I don’t think this is happening
            Can't blame him honestly, wasnt there a rumor earlier that GN had summoned him to come do a Trial for him to see if he is worth an invite to TM...!!?:/ lol 🤦
            this was about time he was already featuring in EU cup action vs teams like Liverpool etc..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Can't blame him honestly, wasnt there a rumor earlier that GN had summoned him to come do a Trial for him to see if he is worth an invite to TM...!!?:/ lol 🤦
              this was about time he was already featuring in EU cup action vs teams like Liverpool etc..!!
              Are there legitimate sources for this rumour? A lot of here say surrounding him

Comment

He will never play for TM
                Move on guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X