Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bavafa View Post
    Gholi is a joke
    *EDITED* like you who look at one play they don't like and write a player off entirely, drive me nutz!!

Scrappy win. Well done boyz.

Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 09-10-2024, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Stupid Arab fans throwing bottles onto the field
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bavafa View Post
        gg 6 out of 6 points in the bag.
        This feels more like a loss. I'd rather we got 0 out of the 6 points to force a coaching change

Comment

Their fans throwing bottles at our players. Sore losers

Comment

We have to time waste to edge uae , meanwhile japan puts five in bahrain​

Comment

UAE coach arguing with Ghaedi
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

6 pts and one step closer to the World Cup. But Ghalenoi needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  Hazbavi and ghorbani experiment has been dreadful for first two games. Don’t think we see another young player for awhile. IMO u need experience for midfield and defense. But youth for forwards. Crazy to me sayyadmanesh got no minutes
                  All the youths prodigies been horrible pregress.
                  Hezbavi is best out of all of them and he almost cost us the match against kyr.

Comment

Azmoun is more interested in socializing with his opponent rather than defeating them.

Comment

JB doesn’t even have a club and played 100 minutes. I didn’t watch most of first half and saw entire second half, I genuinely did not know JB was even in the game . Don’t think he touched ball once last 30 minutes

Comment

can't believe the times we are living in, stayed up till 2am to watch this shite. iran for world cup winners 2026 lol

Comment

Great 3 points away from home. Just a shame we won't get rid of the manager anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Idiots like you who look at one play they don't like and entirely write a player off drive me nutz. Scrappy win but Well done boyz.
                            I’m guessing mods will delete this and give you a warning. How can you assume that I didn’t watch the whole game and the ones before this?

Comment

Taremi was zero idk how he is going to get any minutes at inter he is sooo done

Taremi is done

Comment

We won, but Azmoun has NO business being part of TM ... not until he becomes a soccer player again
                                This Color
                                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Working...
                                X