No announcement yet.

Iran vs. UAE Sept 10th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khodemonim, amma teamhaaye gorohemoon ye mosht JENAAZEH hastand.
    UAE yek teame mellie footbaal nist, bayad beran to nakhe khormaah-forooshi.
    GN ham dar zemn badjor ride, va ye kababi ya sabzi-forooshi bezane behtare.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Idiots like you who look at one play they don't like and write a player off entirely, drive me nutz!!

Scrappy win. Well done boyz.
      Language please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why doesnt any coach play Torabi? I really believe he is one if our best players, any time he comes on he is dangerous
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

We need one of Hosseinejad or Nourollahi in midfield.

Our team looks colossal. Our CBs did ok but they are sooooooo slow. They need someone with speed in front of them.

Literally a backline of hairy Per Mertesackers

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            Why doesnt any coach play Torabi? I really believe he is one if our best players, any time he comes on he is dangerous
            GN doesn't like Persepolisi players.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              We need one of Hosseinejad or Nourollahi in midfield.

Our team looks colossal. Our CBs did ok but they are sooooooo slow. They need someone with speed in front of them.

Literally a backline of hairy Per Mertesackers
              Ezatollahi is still the best option there. He's assured and knows how to defend + transition the ball from defense to attack.

Ghorbani has very poor defensive capabiliyt.

Hosseinnejad should be in for Noorafkan.

Comment

Better second half. We got a couple chances and if we took them it wouldn’t have been as close. Overall not the best performances in last 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Shoja and Kanaani were excellent today man. Let's be fair now.
                  My point is that it is expected. Hazbavi doesn't start regularly enough for us to judge him. He's gotten 3 games and one of them was a half time sub. We can't judge these players for not having instant chemistry with our starting 11 who have been playing together for 10 years. Give him at least 5-7 subs and if he's still average, then we can have the discussion about him not being good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

My point is that it is expected. Hazbavi doesn't start regularly enough for us to judge him. He's gotten 3 games and one of them was a half time sub. We can't judge these players for not having instant chemistry with our starting 11 who have been playing together for 10 years. Give him at least 5-7 subs and if he's still average, then we can have the discussion about him not being good enough
                    Fully understand. I just don't think GN is going to risk that at this point. Group is too close still.

Comment

When are Majid and Sadegh coming back?

Comment

Playing away with a bit tougher opponents and in superhot weather.

6 points in the bag and we are off to October.

GN getting the job done, as much as most people here praying he screw up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                          When are Majid and Sadegh coming back?
                          Majid will be back next March. He just got surgery like a few weeks ago for his AC injury lol.

Sadegh will be back next camp

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Ezatollahi is still the best option there. He's assured and knows how to defend + transition the ball from defense to attack.

Ghorbani has very poor defensive capabiliyt.

Hosseinnejad should be in for Noorafkan.
                            I agree. Indeed I am talking about who Ezatolahi's partner is and should Hosseinejad or Nourollahi if he is at his best.

We need some more legs in midfield.

Ideally it would be Amiri from 6 yrs ago or a different similar workhorse.

At this rate I dont see how we plan on attacking Qatar/Uzbekistan because their teams are much faster than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              This was a good result and a terrible performance. Looks like the bad game good game streak is over.

For the love of me I dont understand two things about Iranian players, I need clarity:

1) Why TF do they stop running and ruin a great chance just to get a foul call by a referee. From what unGodly place did they learn this in football?

2) After the same players playing together for years and years why dont they know how each other make runs.

I really think GN game management is terrible. Picking lineups he is decent in but his reactiveness in management is not better than any other TM fan
                              this is really true..!!

as ive said for long time, his only true exceptional talent lies in Good/sensible Team Pickings .....!! otherwise he seem to possess lil to none tactical, formational (XO's) knowledge and even more disconcerting is his game mgmt abilities sucks asss to say the least..!!
                              in terms of coaching Overall, he comes across as one of the two team captains in our typical sunday league games (sorta like your's truely) ke khoob Midoneh keeyaro var dareh o kojahaye zamin bezareh so that you could naturally have a good functioning team... amma aggeh yeki dota bazikonaash massdoom mishano, yek dota ghar mikonano miran khooneh o ye yarroo bazikoneh khoobe digeh dir mirese o be teame digge mire, hame karri ke kardeh boodeh riddeh mishe o mirre radde karesh...!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                                Playing away with a bit tougher opponents and in superhot weather.

6 points in the bag and we are off to October.

GN getting the job done, as much as most people here praying he screw up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                                Sure if you're satisfied with the bare minimum. We aren't Bahrain. We are Iran. Our standards should be much much higher

As an employer of a company, would you be satisfied with a worker who is given access to more quality machinery and still produces the same as another worker who is doing everything manually?

Comment

Working...
                                X