No announcement yet.

Iran vs. UAE Sept 10th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Ain Stadium is a beauty. I think the last time TM played there was the 3:0 loss to Japan at the 2019 AC.

According to the forecast it will be 46 celcius in Al Ain on Tuesday, and still 39 at kick off time (8 pm). Definitely no easy game but i think at the end the Sardar/Mehdi combo will be too much to handle for the UAE defence. I predict a 2:1 win

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post

Oracle jaan, i'm glad you find it funny, but I have no idea what you just wrote (in red). Care to translate?
      I found things funny that majority dont think is funny.

The red said
      From outside of iran they are campaigning in english against me to fire me if we dont beat uae.

Comment

If general go with this line up
        He will get everyone support regardless of result

Biravand
        Aria kanani. Hezbavi. Jalali
        Javad gorbani goli sayad
        Medi gaedy

Problem is he go
        With older guys and then everyone demand result beacause there is no hope for future .

Biravand
        Hardani kanani shoja milad
        Jb Saeed Saman gaedy
        Sardar medi

Comment

We are a better team than UAE, no doubt about it
          But this game will come down to how we cope with the heat and humidity. The Emiratis are used to playing in this weather, but our players will be gassed pretty quickly and that's when mistakes happen. We need to score early to alleviate the pressure. If this game is tied till the 70th minute, it's gonna get very difficult for our boys

Comment

Originally posted by alitor82 View Post
            We are a better team than UAE, no doubt about it
            But this game will come down to how we cope with the heat and humidity. The Emiratis are used to playing in this weather, but our players will be gassed pretty quickly and that's when mistakes happen. We need to score early to alleviate the pressure. If this game is tied till the 70th minute, it's gonna get very difficult for our boys
            Last time we played them in UAE was 7 oct during the WCQ for 2022 and we beat them 1-0. However you are right the heat can be an issue as September is hotter than October.

Comment

Gotta see what Bento has been cooking up for us, since the AC they've invited a few "diaspora" UAE players (lol brazilians and white kids) who play for teams like South Hampton and other euro clubs.

Comment

An unconvincing 1-1 draw.

Same lineup as the last games except Kanaani will replace Hazbavi and ARJ might replace Gholizadeh.

Comment

I don’t care it is hot or humid , this Iran team , with the players we have , should beat this UAE team in their own stadium , anything other than a win , is a disappointment.

if we tie or lose , GN should be removed from his position ASAP,

UAE at their best is still not a good team , I predicted 2-0 Iran, even with GN as the coach , but if we tie or lose , then I want him out …. And some players need to be dropped as well , new players brought in…

Comment

Which options you prefer

1. Loose to UAE for the first time in history which will lead go kicking out GN (if possible)
                    2. Win UAE and continue with GN.

I prefer 2

Comment

Here is the live link from AFC site.

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post

Oracle jaan, i'm glad you find it funny, but I have no idea what you just wrote (in red). Care to translate?
                        I'm sure half of the time he doesn't even know what he just wrote. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                          Which options you prefer

1. Loose to UAE for the first time in history which will lead go kicking out GN (if possible)
                          2. Win UAE and continue with GN.

I prefer 2
                          We lost to UAE in a friendly September 1997 3-1.

Thats the last time we ever lost to them.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

We lost to UAE in a friendly September 1997 3-1.

Thats the last time we ever lost to them.
                            Correct but I'm referring to official matches.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post

Correct but I'm referring to official matches.
                              In that case, the worst case scenario is we lose and IFF says we dont have an alternative and keep him as long as they kept Daei

Comment

Hey Ahmad Noor, it’s me. I’m sorry about all the bad things I said about you before. I take it back, ghalat kardam. Wish you were here with the rest of the boys baby girl. Jaat kheili khalie 🥺. General is a nice guy, reach out to him. You two can sort this out. Miss you

Comment

Working...
                                X