Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No tickets for persian fans in uae.

Comment

2-1 win for us or 1-1. We’ll dominate but miss lots of easy chances and concede an absolute garbage goal.

Comment

We need to win here and put out a statement win. Put fear in to the other teams in the group, we don’t want this group to become tight because then it will be tough to get those first two spots. Hopefully by then as well North Korea have pulled a surprise on Qatar and we can put a decent gap between us and them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          2-1 wind for us or 1-1. We’ll dominate but miss lots of easy chances and concede an absolute garbage goal.
          If we tie, I think that everyone should hop on GN out train before it's too late. In the last 5 games against any team higher than rank 60 in the world:

2 wins (UAE/Japan)
          2 tie (Uzbekistan)
          1 loss (Qatar)

Conceded 9 goals in the last 10 games.

Almost all wins besides Turkmenistan at home, have been a narrow win where we scraped by through the magic of Ghaedi/Taremi/Azmoun moment of brilliance.

I don't even wanna talk about the recent Syria, Hong Kong (both), and Kyrgyzstan games lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

If we tie, I think that everyone should hop on GN out train before it's too late. In the last 5 games against any team higher than rank 60 in the world:

2 wins (UAE/Japan)
            2 tie (Uzbekistan)
            1 loss (Qatar)

Almost all wins besides Turkmenistan at home, have been a narrow win where we scraped by through the magic of Ghaedi/Taremi/Azmoun moment of brilliance.

I don't even wanna talk about the recent Syria, Hong Kong (both), and Kyrgyzstan games lol

A tie would take me back to Daei's disastrous reign, which I don't think we're at (and hopefully won't ever get to).

However, I still think the true judgement of GN should be the October FIFA days.

Comment

This is what really players and gn are saying

FIRLD CONDITION WAS REASON FOR BAD PLAY
              SINCE WE PLAY ON THE GROUND style football.

Uae field is world class
              Like Taj used to say
              "AZ meydoon ta Hamedoon Rahi nist"

Let's see what u got gentelman.

Comment

key to a comfortable win will be the quality on the Finishing Touches and Final passes especially early on first 20-30min..!!
                tbf under GN we always start most games decent enough, fast and furious and often on the front foot, but we always fail miserably when it comes to a lil calm and composure on the final passes and finishing touches ....!!!
                after the first 30min chosemoon dar miad o we play down to level of the competition, no matter how low...!! :/
                any subs or adjustments made by GN will only lead to further erosion our team Organization and Tactical presence and we often end the games just praying for the whistle hoping shitt doesnt go any further tits up than it has already..!!

Comment

Jalali, Kanani, and Ghorbani are all a must for the XI.

this moron GN is going to again play 45 year old Shoja and watch him have 25 blunders again and still not do anything about it. Kheng!!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Jalali, Kanani, and Ghorbani are all a must for the XI.

this moron GN is going to again play 45 year old Shoja and watch him have 25 blunders again and still not do anything about it. Kheng!!!
                    Kanaani is no stranger to blunders either, you never know which version of him you are going to get. The combined IQ of him and Beiro worries me at times, but sometimes he is also solid and very good at long balls. Jalali is much better than Milad, who I can't remember having a noticeably good game for at least 3+ years. Lets see what we employ, now we can't use the field as an excuse...
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

What we need to beat UAE is pretty delineated but GN will doubledown on his favorites and make it a spectacle.

We need the win here because I get the feeling Qatar/Uzbekistan will win their games.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

2 wins (UAE/Japan)
                        2 tie (Uzbekistan)
                        1 loss (Qatar)

...And he still brags about his imaginary System -e Tahajomee and insists it can produce what people like to see and enjoy! ....His system has been nothing except confusion and not knowing what they are supposed to do, for the players, and frustration and suffering for the fans. .

..... We have to find a better coach than this guy. Can you picture the guy on Iran's bench against some mastermind coach at world cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          We have a total "بی سواد" as the headcoach who belives he has invented an innovative strategy called "فوتبال تهاجمی". He claims that is what people of Iran like and demand from the national team. As it turned out his فوتبال تهاجمی is nothing but hurrah hurrah‌, علی علی let's go and see if we can put it in .. total هرج و مرج ... این بزن اون بزن ...‌this guy is an idiot . With his leadership we get no where. ..

Can you explain how he is the winningest coach in the history of the Iranian league?

How did he win 5 league titles and came 2nd three times while coaching 5 different teams?

Could it be that he is not a "Total Bisavad"?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Can you explain how he is the winningest coach in the history of the Iranian league?

How did he win 5 league titles and came 2nd three times while coaching 5 different teams?

The same way Qatar has won 2 Asian cups but then get punked against Ecuador

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Because our league is garbage lol, the highest scorers from our league wouldn't even make a mid tier euro team

Comment

Our league is garbage but so are a lot of other leagues.

A highly experienced coach and former player who has a thousand games under his belt is not bisavad.

It is ridiculous that people find it necessary to disrespect our best just because they are not among the top in the world.

Have some pride in your countrymen.

Comment

Working...
                                X