Iran vs. UAE Sept 10th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

IMO a true 4-3-3 is made for us. We pressed Japan so hard with it they couldn't breathe šŸ¤£. I think it makes a big difference to have a extra midfielder and keep Taremi up top instead of asking him to drop back so deep to help our non-existent midfield
    Our best game at the tournament was against Japan, and that was the Only game we played with one striker.

The Taremi Azmoun partnership has Been Working Great for many years, specially during the WC 2022 qualifiers. But maybe its time to change it. Lets see, I hope today Will give us some answers

Comment

Azmoun injury not a bad thing. We have at most 10.5 players with him on the field, never 11.

Comment

If there is even a bit of accuracy to Azmoun dropping because of his move to UAE in anyway he should never wear TM jersey again

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Not at all. Heā€™s been injured most of the past 4 seasons.
          His body must be made out of glass. Our talent turns out to be so frail.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

His body must be made out of glass. Our talent turns out to be so frail.
            He's just incredibly unfit and looks to be 15-20 lbs overweight. You can see his belly and chest through his Jersey most of the time since Zenit. It's no wonder he gets injured so often being so heavy/unfit.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              If there is even a bit of accuracy to Azmoun dropping because of his move to UAE in anyway he should never wear TM jersey again
              I dont believe that at all. This is proffesional football. We have had plenty of players in UAE and Qatar, who played against Them. Even Ezzatolahi is starting today

And the same people accusing Azmoun of faking the injury, are the same who say he is to bad to play for us. So if he is to bad, why wouldnt UAE let him play? It Would be to there advantage

Complaining for the sake of complaining aint the Way

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

I dont believe that at all. This is proffesional football. We have had plenty of players in UAE and Qatar, who played against Them. Even Ezzatolahi is starting today

And the same people accusing Azmoun of faking the injury, are the same who say he is to bad to play for us. So if he is to bad, why wouldnt UAE let him play? It Would be to there advantage

Complaining for the sake of complaining aint the Way
                I'm hoping the same because the timing is very bad unless the rest of the team knew ahead of time.

Comment

Next week there will be an article interviewing him about a fancy new horse he acquiredā€¦

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                    This is what really players and gn are saying

FIRLD CONDITION WAS REASON FOR BAD PLAY
                    SINCE WE PLAY ON THE GROUND style football.

Uae field is world class
                    Like Taj used to say
                    "AZ meydoon ta Hamedoon Rahi nist"

Let's see what u got gentelman.
                    Today, the excuse will be hot and humid weather

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Azmoun being out due to injury is as likely as Gholizadeh being out injured. Not a surprise to me.

Comment

Line up out. Ghaedi and taremi front.

Comment

Looooooooooooool, starting Noorafkan and Ezza next to eachother. Wow. UAE is going to eat.

Comment

Sorry folks but I'm not feeling it for the game tonight.

Comment

Bye bye ā€œjavan geraiā€! Khodafezzz

Comment

is the game on youtube ?
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X