• Show
Clear All

Why Allahyar didn't get any min!?
    Both JB and Saman sucked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I will not invite Ghorbani anymore!!
      Play in so called europe or not, he sucks!
      Nourafkan is not my fav but much better than him!

im a Ghorbani fan and admit he fits his club side far more than the national team side

and success at club level doesn't necessarily translate to international level or guarantee anything
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Sure if you're satisfied with the bare minimum. We aren't Bahrain. We are Iran. Our standards should be much much higher

As an employer of a company, would you be satisfied with a worker who is given access to more quality machinery and still produces the same as another worker who is doing everything manually?
        What quality machinery??? What team do you follow?

We have the sum total of one player getting regular games in a good league over the past few years.

I repeat...we have the sum total of one player getting regular games in a good league over the past few years.

For a group of over-the-hill underachievers, GN is doing an average job.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

What quality machinery??? What team do you follow?

We have the sum total of one player getting regular games in a good league over the past few years.

I repeat...we have the sum total of one player getting regular games in a good league over the past few years.

For a group of over-the-hill underachievers, GN is doing an average job.

That's the problem , GN is fielding a group of “over the hill underachievers” instead of making his own team with young players he's going off the skeleton of GQ's team…

Comment

Ok so 2 games 2 wins. Regardless of anything else I'll take that. I'm sure there will be more awkward/difficult games ahead but I'll take us winning games in a scrappy fashion rather than playing well and losing.

It's not the style we would want to see nor the fluid play that the best sides display but this is long campaign and we've made the best possible start.

By no means am I saying that GN has done a good job but I frankly don't care how we qualify as long as we do.
            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by khosro View Post
              Ok so 2 games 2 wins. Regardless of anything else I'll take that. I'm sure there will be more awkward/difficult games ahead but I'll take us winning games in a scrappy fashion rather than playing well and losing.

It's not the style we would want to see nor the fluid play that the best sides display but this is long campaign and we've made the best possible start.

By no means am I saying that GN has done a good job but I frankly don't care how we qualify as long as we do.
              The problem is what happens after we qualify.

UAEs AlGhassany stormed past 2-3 of our slow defenders multiple times today.

Now imagine if its a Nigerian, Paraguayan etc winger. We'll be cooked.

Comment

Taremi finishing is some time at IPL level!!

Comment

I like these guys' match rating videos

https://youtu.be/GpQF8Q1RO5Q?si=8pVjp8_9fIhUZ5jb

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post

That's the problem , GN is fielding a group of “over the hill underachievers” instead of making his own team with young players he's going off the skeleton of GQ's team…
                    Hazbavi, Hardani, Noorafkan, Ghorbani, Ghaedi, Yusefi.

6 new players who got meaningful time in competitive critical games.

GN gets no respect from this forum.

Comment

tm will be on the road 3 out of next match 4 MATCHES .
                      Qatar always start slow , and UAE show they can hang and Uzbekistan show they can go toe to toe with tm .... NEED 10 PT NEXT 4 MATCHES to not have a race
                      Coming back for last 4 matches

Comment

Just finished watching the highlights for every other match today. Man why are we the only team in the world who can’t for the life of us have a decent shot on target that’s medium to high power. Other than ghaedi (who has scored a decent amount of strong shots), we can never ever shoot on target from outside or even inside the box with accuracy and power. Why!?!?!?

Comment

Congrats on the win. What I'm more worried about is which stadium we will.play against qatar next month and the pitch condition.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                            Just finished watching the highlights for every other match today. Man why are we the only team in the world who can’t for the life of us have a decent shot on target that’s medium to high power. Other than ghaedi (who has scored a decent amount of strong shots), we can never ever shoot on target from outside or even inside the box with accuracy and power. Why!?!?!?
                            🤣🤣🤣
                            TAGH TAVILEH WORD WAS INVENTED BY PERSIANS.

It goes back to our style
                            Of drib goal.
                            All the Persians first play with ball they play a game called drib goal. Shooting from outside would get laughed at as being weak.
                            Or God forbid a guy would score from outside
                            HE WILL GET NICKNAME OF "KHAR SHOOT"
                            YAROO FOOTBALL Balad nist faghat khar shooteh . Outside shots are not really in our blood.
                            It's more of cultural thing

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              Congrats on the win. What I'm more worried about is which stadium we will.play against qatar next month and the pitch condition.
                              Same to u.
                              If we take em to tabriz 6tayeeshoon mikunim

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

🤣🤣🤣
                                TAGH TAVILEH WORD WAS INVENTED BY PERSIANS.

It goes back to our style
                                Of drib goal.
                                All the Persians first play with ball they play a game called drib goal. Shooting from outside would get laughed at as being weak.
                                Or God forbid a guy would score from outside
                                HE WILL GET NICKNAME OF "KHAR SHOOT"
                                YAROO FOOTBALL Balad nist faghat khar shooteh . Outside shots are not really in our blood.
                                It's more of cultural thing
                                Bro I get all of that stuff but these guys are the best in the world!!!!!! I understand that it looks easier than it is from watching professional soccer on TV but how can there be excuses for this????? I’m not talking about ibrahimovic level power, I’m just asking about very average normal level shot power you see at any level of soccer around the world. Every single shot we take is either finesse shot or extremly light tap, both of which travel very very slow. Typing this makes me want to pull my hair out….

Comment

Working...
                                X