AZMOUN AND TAREMI Gol MISSES AGAINST UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZMOUN AND TAREMI Gol MISSES AGAINST UAE

I am very worried about the future imagine if they misses these opportunites in the World Cup

Bro when these 2 where lighting it up for team Melli they both played in their clubs , neither is a starter anymore and we have new younger players Who GN refuse to invite and even give a chance too play, Sayyadmenash and hosseinejad ….. I have no idea why but the reality is neither Taremi or Sardar are starters anymore

but Sardar is still better than Taremi , he has the touch and ability to change the game from the bench , Taremi 180min what did he even do those two games …. ?!?

Comment

allan, you dont need to open new thread right?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        allan, you dont need to open new thread right?
        Why not?
        i am only focus in Taremi and Azmoun perfomance against UAE because they played very bad and missed a lot of opportunities imagine if they continues with these perfomance

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          Bro when these 2 where lighting it up for team Melli they both played in their clubs , neither is a starter anymore and we have new younger players Who GN refuse to invite and even give a chance too play, Sayyadmenash and hosseinejad ….. I have no idea why but the reality is neither Taremi or Sardar are starters anymore

but Sardar is still better than Taremi , he has the touch and ability to change the game from the bench , Taremi 180min what did he even do those two games …. ?!?
          What did Taremi do? He won us the game against Kyrgyztan.
          And he's a rotation player in Inter. Not a bench warmer in Al-kooft.

Comment

Both of them are still the two best options for TM. Taremi is still better than Azmoun.
            Yes, they have been poor lately but the same could be said for the entire team. GN has basically lost the locker room and players aren't motivated or buying into his pitch

Comment

Sardar and taremi have a lot of gas left in their tanks and gas light tank will come on after ac27.
              They played good together today , a crazy assist that I don't think a persian player was capable of doing was giving from sardar to medi that went in mood be different.

Unfortunately medi is the one in shape so this is medi team with SARDAR IN IT FOR 30 MINUTES.

I HAVE FEELING sardar will start getting in shape as season progress and being 3 years younger I can see him back in starting line up.
              In shape sardar starting tm is different as players imo play better with azmoun then they do with mehdi and sardar has that ego to take the team back from medi and if it's sardar team instead of medi than we will get better results in wc and ac.

These 2 ARE IT for next 3 years i don't see another persian super start leap froging them.

TAREMI IS TOO INVOLVE IN DRAMA OF CAPITAN BAND AND JB wearing it today after
              Medi wearing it in disastrous kyr match certainly had mental effect on him.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                Sardar and taremi have a lot of gas left in their tanks and gas light tank will come on after ac27.
                They played good together today , a crazy assist that I don't think a persian player was capable of doing was giving from sardar to medi that went in mood be different.

Unfortunately medi is the one in shape so this is medi team with SARDAR IN IT FOR 30 MINUTES.

I HAVE FEELING sardar will start getting in shape as season progress and being 3 years younger I can see him back in starting line up.
                In shape sardar starting tm is different as players imo play better with azmoun then they do with mehdi and sardar has that ego to take the team back from medi and if it's sardar team instead of medi than we will get better results in wc and ac.

These 2 ARE IT for next 3 years i don't see another persian super start leap froging them.

TAREMI IS TOO INVOLVE IN DRAMA OF CAPITAN BAND AND JB wearing it today after
                Medi wearing it in disastrous kyr match certainly had mental effect on him.
                Azmoun has been fat for going 4 years now, since Zenit director called him fat. Unfortunately if Mourinho and Xabi Alonso couldn't get him in shape, no UAE team is gonna get him there

Comment

don't worry , in the world cup they wont even get these kind of opportunities
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I've never seen 2 players farm goals against so many minnow Asian countries and then never actually score a goal when it matters in tournaments. Where were these two against Japan, Wales, USA, Portugal, Morocco, Spain, and Syria? They score 5 goals against Tajikistan to pad their stat in qualifying then disappear in actual tournaments. Absolute minnow merchants.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      I've never seen 2 players farm goals against so many minnow Asian countries and then never actually score a goal when it matters in tournaments. Where were these two against Japan, Wales, USA, Portugal, Morocco, Spain, and Syria? They score 5 goals against Tajikistan to pad their stat in qualifying then disappear in actual tournaments. Absolute minnow merchants.
                      Taremi (and Gholi) were the only ones who showed up against England.

Taremi’s performance against wales was a masterclass.

We run him into the ground every major tournament because no one else in TM has his capabilities.

He also got us the 3 points in so many wc2022 qualifiers.
                      Fans are incredibly unfair to one of the greatest TM players of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Taremi (and Gholi) were the only ones who showed up against England.

Taremi’s performance against wales was a masterclass.

We run him into the ground every major tournament because no one else in TM has his capabilities.

He also got us the 3 points in so many wc2022 qualifiers.
                        Fans are incredibly unfair to one of the greatest TM players of all time.
                        Just frustrating man. I do agree performance wise Taremi was our best player in 2022. Taremi is definitely a smaller culprit than Azmoun. But then it hurts because both him and Azmoun have scored absolutely ZERO goals in our most important games at tournaments. Either one of them basically ghost or choke in our most important games. The dynamic duo of Asia but only against Lebanon.

It's getting tiring seeing them bang in 10 goals against Cambodia then basically ghost at the major tournaments goal wise, especially when a single goal could have sent us to R16 in 2018 and 2022.

Basically edge the fans the whole qualifying cycle

Comment

Question should be.

Would tm qualified and gotten 4pt wc2018?
                          With out taremi?

Would tm made semi of 2019 and 23 ac w/o taremi?

Would tm qualified to wc22 and gotten 3pt w/o taremi?

Can tm qualify to 26 wc and advance from the group w/o taremi.

FOR ALI KARIMI I HAD SAME QUESTION
                          And only tournament his presence made a difference was 2004 ac REST OF HIS TM LIFE HIM BEING THERE NOT NOT HAD NO EFFECT.
                          and of course his refusal play for tm in first 5 mat he's of 2010 wcq cost us going to the world cup .

Comment

TM is basically the reverse of other teams. Most teams struggle to get to major tournaments then the whole team steps up and fights and their players play at 150%. Our team gets to major tournaments and gets anxiety disorder and falls asleep

Comment

I truly believe what taremi said regarding his generation about to make 4 wc in the row and before this generation since invention of tm they made it 2 times.

The improvement Teammmelli had under cq and we still riding his horses to ac 27 IS GREATEST EVER IN HISTORY.
                              REALLY ONLY TIME IN HISTORY WE HAD COACH WITH high top notch resume was cq
                              And he set us for 16 years and tm will run his horses until they die in 27ac.

Comment

Working...
                              X