CURRENT STATE of TEAM MELLI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Qatar have still a lot of tough matches to face they’re still to play Uzbek and Iran x 2 I think these are far tougher games than what they just faced so I’m not sure they will make it
    I guarantee qatar advance from group and make the playoffs

Comment

Qatar have still a lot of tough matches to face they’re still to play Uzbek and Iran x 2 I think these are far tougher games than what they just faced so I’m not sure they will make it
      yea, they sure ain’t gonna get shitt from us ..!
      GN & boys will make sure of that ..! 🤞
      so they probably gonna have to get 3-4 points from Uzbeks the other habitual l chokers of this group to qualify..!
      nonetheless with this washed down new WCQ format & the serious dosh they drop on their football still stand a good enough chance of making WC be it through playoffs ..!?

watching COPA America, a couple of months back I noticed their coach was on the sideline of another team. ..!:/
      I don’t know wtf they were thinking getting rid of that guy who essentially single-handedly won them Asian cup…!!?
      You know that guy would be another bona fide solid candidate for TM if GN gets brushed aside sometimes soon or even late in the qualifiers..!

his game-time management & substitutions & tactical adjustments is absolutely brilliant…! 👌
      That ☝️ quality of him stands out like a sore thumb every time I seen him work him magic from the sidelines ..!
      Not so sure about his other qualities as a coach since I haven’t paid close attention to his career & coaching history otherwise ..!?

The Swift turn-around he masterminded of the gutters team pre-AC , turning them from a bunch of hapless wankers into a gritty championship quality Team was nothing short of a miracle…!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        yea, they sure ain’t gonna get shitt from us ..!
        GN & boys will make sure of that ..! 🤞
        so they probably gonna have to get 3-4 points from Uzbeks the other habitual l chokers of this group to qualify..!
        nonetheless with this washed down new WCQ format & the serious dosh they drop on their football still stand a good enough chance of making WC be it through playoffs ..!?

watching COPA America, a couple of months back I noticed their coach was on the sideline of another team. ..!:/
        I don’t know wtf they were thinking getting rid of that guy who essentially single-handedly won them Asian cup…!!?
        You know that guy would be another bona fide solid candidate for TM if GN gets brushed aside sometimes soon or even late in the qualifiers..!

his game-time management & substitutions & tactical adjustments is absolutely brilliant…! 👌
        That ☝️ quality of him stands out like a sore thumb every time I seen him work him magic from the sidelines ..!
        Not so sure about his other qualities as a coach since I haven’t paid close attention to his career & coaching history otherwise ..!?

The Swift turn-around he masterminded of the gutters team pre-AC , turning them from a bunch of hapless wankers into a gritty championship quality Team was nothing short of a miracle…!
        Afc will make sure qatar makes the wc.
        They are afc asset and they will be there.

That coach u talking about
        Taj had deal with him for the job but raisi told
        Vezarat e varzesh to tell taj that khameneie said persian coach for football is must.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Afc will make sure qatar makes the wc.
          They are afc asset and they will be there.

That coach u talking about
          Taj had deal with him for the job but raisi told
          Vezarat e varzesh to tell taj that khameneie said persian coach for football is must.
          People talk about the rigging but I don’t see it this wcq

if wcq is rigged then why did Saudi draw to Indonesia ? Why did Saudi get a red card v China , why did Qatar draw against North Korea inside one of the most corrupt Asian countries in Laos?

I don’t see enough evidence for this at the moment

we also had some good var calls v uae
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            North Korea is a strong team. Imagine if they were hosting. We actually could lose there
            I dont think the googooli magoolis we have now could even tolerate what happened last time in North Korea

Comment

People talk about the rigging but I don’t see it this wcq

if wcq is rigged then why did Saudi draw to Indonesia ? Why did Saudi get a red card v China , why did Qatar draw against North Korea inside one of the most corrupt Asian countries in Laos?

I don’t see enough evidence for this at the moment

we also had some good var calls v uae
              With 8 teams going
              In the beginning everything is fair.
              Helping certain teams get started once they see a danger of that team making the wc.
              Afc is very corrupt and has a history to show for it so they are pro at doing these things.

Qatar, ksa are must to be at 2026 wc its a unwritten contract but don't expect the fix from game one ,fix only com in as need it.

2 spots has been taken
              There is 6.5 spot for rest of asia.

I am so sure ksa and Qatar will make it no matter what I will put my oracle title on the line.
              If even one of those teams don't make it
              I will change my name and give my beloved title up.

Comment

Working...
              X