Mehdi Mahdavikia appointed as headcoach of Al-Jazeereh Al-Ahmra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Mahdavikia appointed as headcoach of Al-Jazeereh Al-Ahmra

Very surprising and unexpected news. They are playing in first division in UAE league.

رسمی: مهدوی‌کیا سرمربی الجزیره الحمرا شد | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

رسمی: مهدوی‌کیا سرمربی الجزیره الحمرا شد

مهدی مهدوی‌کیا با اعلام رسمی باشگاه الجزیره الحمرا امارات به عنوان سرمربی این تیم لیگ دسته اولی انتخاب شد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، ستاره سابق فوتبال ایران که چند سالی در تیم‌های پایه هامبورگ به فعالیت مشغول بود در فصل جدید در منطقه رأس الخیمه امارات به کار ادامه خواهد داد.

دقایقی پیش باشگاه الجزیره الحمرا امارات با انتشار تصویری از مهدی مهدوی‌کیا در پیراهن این تیم، خبر داد که او به عنوان سرمربی تیم اول این باشگاه انتخاب شده و کارش را آغاز کرده است.

این در حالی است که الجزیره الحمرا تیمی در لیگ دسته اول امارات است و فصل گذشته در رتبه دهم قرار گرفت و حالا با حضور مهدی مهدوی‌کیا قصد دارد اوضاع را برای خود تغییر دهد و جایگاه بهتری را به دست بیاورد.

نکته جالب اینکه که به تازگی 47 سالگی را پشت سر گذاشت، پیش از این در تیم امید ایران تجربه سرمربیگری بزرگسالان را داشت و عمده دوران مربیگری خود را در فوتبال آلمان و رده‌های سنی هامبورگ رقم زده بود، اما حالا یک تجربه جدی و مهم را در لیگ یک امارات پیش روی خود می‌بیند.
    حضور مهدوی‌کیا در امارات در حالی است که او فعالیت آکادمی کیا در این کشور را هم زیر نظر خواهد داشت و در عین حال کار خود را به عنوان سرمربی این تیم واقع در جنوب رأس الخیمه پیش خواهد برد.

لیگ یک امارات که با حضور 15 تیم برگزار می‌شود، تیم‌های سرشناسی چون الظفره، الامارات، حتا، دیبا فجیره و... را در خود دارد و حالا با حضور مهدوی‌کیا چشم فوتبال‌دوستان ایرانی هم روی این لیگ قرار خواهد داشت.

Why div 2 only?

Comment

He resigned as the Hamburg youth coach last week saying he wants to focus on his academy more.

I assume because of proximity to Iran, he's just taking this job to have some extra spending money, while he attends to his academy.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        He resigned as the Hamburg youth coach last week saying he wants to focus on his academy more.

I assume because of proximity to Iran, he's just taking this job to have some extra spending money, while he attends to his academy.
        I don't understand why he didn't send some of his academy players to HSV.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Are there not many regulations about non EU people under the age of 18?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

It doesn't work like that. These academy players are under 18 and not a part of the E.U.
            Depending on German laws, it might not be possible for them to just obtain visas for sporting purposes.

As for why they haven't moved after turning 18... many factors could be at play. Maybe Hamburg SV management didn't think any of them are good enough for a pro contract (Rostami is not even good enough for Poland) and rather play their own academy players. Maybe the contracts were not big enough...

Comment

Correct and I think the base of his Academy is in Dubai.

Comment

It doesn't work like that. These academy players are under 18 and not a part of the E.U.
                Depending on German laws, it might not be possible for them to just obtain visas for sporting purposes.

As for why they haven't moved after turning 18... many factors could be at play. Maybe Hamburg SV management didn't think any of them are good enough for a pro contract (Rostami is not even good enough for Poland) and rather play their own academy players. Maybe the contracts were not big enough...
                Yes under 18 I can understand, but above it was possible.
                Hsv is in Bundesliga 2 since 10 years, some iranians could have been playing them without pb

Comment

that makes this make perfect sense….thanks for sharing.

I don’t know many specifics/details about his time as Hamburg coach but the club should have given him a bigger role over the years and from where I sit, doesn’t seem like they did right by him. I may be wrong but just how it seems….club legend and now lots of years experience in the academy….in all of their misery these last few years he should have gotten some role with the first team.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yea probably so
                    Brow is a proven solid multi-tasker ..!
                    doesn’t he still got two+ wives ..!?

Comment

Working...
                    X