This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ thank you
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Thanks M.Z. for your donation. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you Bachelot for your 50 dollars donation bro. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Sorry Webbie jan,
          didn’t know where to post! So we are not using tapatalk anymore? I feel like handicap without hehe

Comment

^ it was giving a lot of errors and too much work for me as well. Instead just use our forum in the browser which is much easier and has all the options as the forum. And this way it is free and PFDC would benefit from the ads as well instead of them taking our money as they display their own ads and force you to be a vip which costs money.

You can create a LINK/ICON on your phone which goes directly to PFDC forums as well.

Cheers
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              ^ it was giving a lot of errors and too much work for me as well. Instead just use our forum in the browser which is much easier and has all the options as the forum. And this way it is free and PFDC would benefit from the ads as well instead of them taking our money as they display their own ads and force you to be a vip which costs money.

You can create a LINK/ICON on your phone which goes directly to PFDC forums as well.

Cheers
              Will do. Thank you 🙏

Comment

Working...
              X